Posted January 09, 2011
I could not agree more with the parent who said that this school feels more like an extended family than a school. I volunteer at the school often, and the best word to describe the atmosphere there is LOVING. I truly enjoy spending time there, and I like what I see happening in the classrooms. The teachers are very good at what they do! Our son is in Kindergarten this year, and he loves going to school everyday. We are happy that we found LLS!!!

Posted December 03, 2010
LLS has provided a loving and nurturing environment for my son. Both the hands on activities and the small class size have contributed to his love of learning! For this I am very grateful!

Posted December 01, 2010
I could not have made a better choice for my child. The combination of small class size and religious education is awesome. My pre-K child is excited about learning.

Posted November 30, 2010
THANK YOU LLS. I have been blessed and am grateful to you for all you've done. We have soo many wonderful memories. I highly recommend this school to others. LLS has a clean, safe environment, small class size and offers an excellent education at an affordable price. Our standardized test scores throughout the years ranked very high. I am very impressed. But most of all thankful and have that peace of mind knowing we are at the best private school in Lafayette. Parent of 6 years.

Posted November 30, 2010
Lafayette Lutheran School is Lafayette's best kept secret. It is a gem of a school in the heart of Lafayette. Take it from a parent of 6 years, and year 3 as an employee.

Posted November 30, 2010
This school has exceeded my every expectation. My child is loved, taught well and all with a small class size. This is more like an extended family to me than a school. I can not express enough about this school. Its is worth a visit to anyone considering a wonderful learning environment for your child that will teach them beyond expected and love them as if they are their own children.

Lafayette Lutheran School 4

Posted November 30, 2010
My daughter has attended since Pre-K and I can't imagine sending her anywhere else! I lucked into finding this school, and thankful that I have. I highly recommend to anyone who wishes a small classroom environment with a lot of personal attention.

Posted November 30, 2010
While the Lafayette Parish public schools face overcrowding, LLS maintains small classes sizes, giving students the individual attention they deserve. All teachers are certified and are willing to go the extra mile for parents and students. I can't think of a better school in the area that gives such a great education at such a great price.

Posted November 30, 2010
There is not a day that goes by that my child does not want to go to school. Even when he is sick, he is disappointed that he has to stay home. I can not imagine where we would be without LLS. I HIGHLY recommend this school.

Posted January 12, 2005

Lafayette Lutheran School
301 West Farrel Road, Lafayette, LA  70503
Last modified Lafayette Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Lafayette Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews.