Bad
Good

Posted July 05, 2016
This school helped my daughter my daughter thrive. Teachers were hands on and guidance counselors were always available.

Posted October 01, 2013
I went to this school all my parents and uncles and cousins went to this school. Great athletes but great organized system. Safe for my kids to attend

Acadiana High School 1

Posted October 19, 2011
Principal Martha Broussard is unprofessional and the least encouraging principal I have ever met. Scary that she's suppose to be an example for our children. I do not recommend this school.

Acadiana High School 4

Posted October 13, 2011
My daughter likes this school a lot. They have a lot of great athletes. On- time busses. A good teaching. But as long as it is safe for my daughter and she likes it and still has good grade i am OK with it! I do rate this school as a good school! and for people to attend!

Acadiana High School 1

Posted October 13, 2010
Wost school I've attended. Teachers hardly taught and interacted with the classes. The quality of education I received was minimum. School is way too strict and the system is ridiculous.

Posted August 22, 2007
you will learn alot and also have tons of fun in the process. the teachers are people that you will remember for the rest of you life. you will also create moments that you will never forget (state champs game =]) all in all it is a fun atmosphere to be in and i am sad this is my last year. =[.

Posted July 07, 2007
This school has done great to me and I recomend it to all 8th graders. And as a student there now Acadiana has taught me alot.

Acadiana High School

Posted May 29, 2007
Great atmosphere, quality teachers, students are very respectful of one another. We are very pleased with the academic environment here. As a CPA, I am truly impressed with the Business Academy and caliber of teachers at Acadiana High.

Acadiana High School
Rue Du Belier, Lafayette, LA  70506
Last modified Acadiana High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.