Lafayette, LA

Alice N. Boucher Elementary School 5

Posted October 01, 2012
So far we really like this school. The teachers and all the staff seem very caring towards the kids. My daughter is in the Kinder Spanish Immersion program and the teachers are great. Very devoted to the kids and their learning.

Alice N. Boucher Elementary School 0

Posted December 19, 2009
My daughter has been in the Spanish Immersion program for 5 years at Alice Boucher. I have found her Spanish teachers to be excellent. They have all been caring and concerned about her education. Not only is my daughter fluent in Spanish, but in all of her subjects. I will say, she has not had more than 20 children in her class, currently there are 12, so the small class size provides for more attention. I am sure that the other immersion programs, French and Mandarine Chinese will also flurish, but the lack of parental involvement and concerned staff may be the reason for the problematic behaviors with the other students.

Alice N. Boucher Elementary School 3

Posted February 20, 2009

Alice N. Boucher Elementary School 1

Posted May 04, 2008

Alice N. Boucher Elementary School 0

Posted April 11, 2008
This is the very worst school that my child has ever attended. It is a low performance school! I am extermely upset by the lack of concern for the students at this school. The curriculum is not up to par or rather the students are not being taught. As I stated earlier this is a very low performing school, one that I think should be closed.

Alice N. Boucher Elementary School 4

Posted February 21, 2005

Alice N. Boucher Elementary School
400 Patterson Street, Lafayette, LA  70501
Last modified Alice N. Boucher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alice N. Boucher Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top