Posted July 22, 2010
I went to this school in the late ,50's, was ok, got my drivers' licence there, walked from Brookside Dr to this shool. Don't remember any of the teachers, but the principle there was feared and he took over a class that I took one summer.

Posted June 01, 2009
I attended Lafayette Middle School for my 6th and 7th grade years of junior high. I agree that there were too many fights that took place. The teachers hardly disciplined any of the students, and although I wasn't much of a troublemaker, I acknowledged what was going on around me and was amazed at what students were able to get away with. However, I have to say that their Science Department seem to be somewhat dedicated to doing their job. I did learn alot in the science classes I took. And the trip to Grand Isle, my 7th grade year, was awesome, however could have been more informing by being incorporated into a cirriculum. This school has ALOT of room for improvement.

Lafayette Middle School 4

Posted October 16, 2008

Posted July 16, 2008

Lafayette Middle School 1

Posted March 27, 2008
My daughter has been going to this school for 2 yrs now. In my experience, the teachers are no help. The staff is seriouisly lacking in disciplinary qualities. There are entirely too many fights, and not enough learning going on at this school. If you have a choice, do not send your child to this school!

Lafayette Middle School 4

Posted December 30, 2006
- a former student
I myself and my brother went to this school and I believe this is a great school myself. Exspecially their are some wonderful people on staff when i was there our most favorite was Ms.C.Dean 7th grade English teacher. We love you Ms. Dean!

Lafayette Middle School
1301 West University Avenue, Lafayette, LA  70506
Last modified Lafayette Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lafayette Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top