Plantation Elementary School 3

Posted February 07, 2014
Giving it 3 stars because of the students and teachers they are awesome however that secretary in the front office makes me sick... ugh cannot stand her and her attitude

Posted August 01, 2013
Plantation is a wonderful invorinmet for children and the teachers and principals push students to be the best they can be but i have to give a special thanks to Mrs.Lisa Draughon because she is a wonderful women and a very educated teacher who gives a wonderful working ethic for children

Posted July 08, 2011
My daughter was a kindergartener this past school year and she had an awesome experience. I absolutely love Plantation. The school has a very good feel about it. The principals, counselors, teachers, and etc all do a great job!!! Ms. Dupuy was the best!!! I can go on and on. A very positive place for kids!!!

Posted December 06, 2008
My son is in kindergarden and is learning a lot. Mrs Myers is his teacher and she is the best. We sure are going to miss her when my son goes to first grade.

Plantation Elementary School 1

Posted January 22, 2008

Plantation Elementary School 4

Posted June 30, 2007

Posted March 15, 2007
I have one daughter who is in First Grade at Plantation and shes loves it. We love the fact that the environment is enriching, the staff are caring and I can tell each and every day that my child has learned something new.

Posted March 09, 2007
I love Plantation! I have had 3 children go through that school. The staff, counselors, Principals they are all top notch. There is not a school in this state that can beat what Plantation offers children. Education, Safety, high moral standards. Every child in involved! The represent the true meaning 'No Child Gets Left Behind' If every school was ran like Plantation we would be #1 in the nation.

Plantation Elementary School 4

Posted June 19, 2005
My kids have been at Plantation for all of thier elementary years. The parent involvement is great, wonderful teachers, dedicated staff. There is some problem with air quality/allergens in the environment, but otherwise an excellent school. They really want the kids to succeed!

Posted September 24, 2003

Plantation Elementary School
1801 Kaliste Saloom Road, Lafayette, LA  70508
Last modified Plantation Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plantation Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top