Bad
Good

So far I have been very impressed with my child's Kindergarten teacher and the advanced classes available to younger children. Several of my neighbors have children in either advanced or language classes, all of whom are very happy with the curriculum. This school is also located in a very nice part of Lafayette, making it a pleasant experience overall for my children. I was considering moving my child into private school starting in first grade, but now we feel very comfortable leaving him at Plantation. In my opinion, this is a great school for your young child's development.

Giving it 3 stars because of the students and teachers they are awesome however that secretary in the front office makes me sick... ugh cannot stand her and her attitude

Plantation is a wonderful invorinmet for children and the teachers and principals push students to be the best they can be but i have to give a special thanks to Mrs.Lisa Draughon because she is a wonderful women and a very educated teacher who gives a wonderful working ethic for children

My daughter was a kindergartener this past school year and she had an awesome experience. I absolutely love Plantation. The school has a very good feel about it. The principals, counselors, teachers, and etc all do a great job!!! Ms. Dupuy was the best!!! I can go on and on. A very positive place for kids!!!

My son is in kindergarden and is learning a lot. Mrs Myers is his teacher and she is the best. We sure are going to miss her when my son goes to first grade.

I have one daughter who is in First Grade at Plantation and shes loves it. We love the fact that the environment is enriching, the staff are caring and I can tell each and every day that my child has learned something new.

I love Plantation! I have had 3 children go through that school. The staff, counselors, Principals they are all top notch. There is not a school in this state that can beat what Plantation offers children. Education, Safety, high moral standards. Every child in involved! The represent the true meaning 'No Child Gets Left Behind' If every school was ran like Plantation we would be #1 in the nation.

Last modified Plantation Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.