Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted March 29, 2016
Prairie Elementary is a great school to be a part of. Both of my children attend this school and I couldn't ask for better communication, involvement, and commitment than what I am receiving now. This school makes my children feel as though they are part of a family and have given them the steps to become leaders in the school and personal life.

Posted August 04, 2013
this is a good school some of the best school i be to . my life is so much better now that they helped me .

Posted July 27, 2013
Wonderful place for learning. My daughter is about to begin her 6th year at PES and we have enjoyed every bit of the journey!

Posted July 25, 2008
A strong principal makes up for a lot of the facilities troubles in this school. There are a lot of portable buildings and inadequate bathroom facilities. We put up with these because of the perks. French Immersion program. Fantastic, year-round library services. Most of the teachers are happy to be there and bring that joy into the classroom. Janitors working hard to keep things clean. Very parent-volunteer friendly. INCREDIBLE Physical Education program, TOP of the district. A playground to make any child love school. Of course each teacher brings a different personality to the classroom and there's probably a few less enthusiastic teachers in there, but most kids have a positive experience here.

Posted August 18, 2004
I think Prairie Elementary is wonderful. We have a wonderful principal and teachers. I have 2 children that attend Prairie and they would not have it any other way. I also like the fact that we are able buy the school supplies thru the school the year before and label them and we are able to meet the teachers the week before school. The real reason I love the school is because I was once a pupil there in 1978-1983. Thanks Prairie for a great foundation and the able to become a professional nurse helping others. A. Sam

Posted August 20, 2003
My son is starting his 2nd year at Prairie. I have been so pleased with the focus on education, the care he receives from his teachers, and the parental involvement. He is in the French Immersion program and I recommend Prairie to everyone I know with small children.

Prairie Elementary School
2910 Ambassador Caffery Parkway, Lafayette, LA  70506
Last modified Prairie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.