Lafayette, LA

Ossun Elementary School 5

Posted November 19, 2014
I love this school, and I am bless to have such caring and kind hearted people in my son's life, who actually show that they're concern. I pulled my son out from Evangeline Elementary French Immersion program, because he was failing terribly. Sense he's been at Ossun he has been flourishing, making honor roll every 9 weeks! Excellent Principal, Amazing staff, and Dedicated teachers!!!

Ossun Elementary School 4

Posted March 14, 2004
Upon transferring my child from private to public schooling I was terrified. The loving and caring atmosphere that surrounded my child by his teacher, as well as principles, were just amazing and made me feel satisfied with my decision. My son has learned more in the 6 months that he has attended Ossun than the 18 months that he attended Private School. I definatelty give Ossun an A for Pre-K.

Ossun Elementary School 5

Posted February 17, 2004
I believe Ossun Elem. has a very dedicated and hard-working administration and staff. The leadership exhibits great care and concern for all students. The SFA reading program has worked well for my child and the PACE's art program is a bonus. The school itself is maintained very well - I do not particularly care for the necessary butler buildings - perhaps the school has outgrown itself...I would rate this school as a definite A. Thank You!

Ossun Elementary School
400 Rue Scholastique, Lafayette, LA  70507
Last modified Ossun Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ossun Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top