Bad
Good

The teachers are friendly, and well educated. The school is clean. The French immersion program is the best.

I wouldn't send my dog to this school. I petitioned the school board to get my son pulled out of the French Immersion Program at this school. My child was literally coming home with F's everyday and not once did any one try to setup a meeting with me to see what the problem was, nor did they even act like they were concern. They would just send him to the office everyday, til finally I had enough. My son in now going to Ossun Elementary and has been making honor roll ever sense. Not to mention he had 4 behavior referrals when he was at Evangeline and sense he has been at Ossun he hasn't had not one. Even his new teacher couldn't understand why he ever had 4 behavior referrals. He has been at Ossun for 2 years now, and I have not had one phone call of anyone complaining about my child, if his teacher does calls it out of concern, to see what we can do to get him to the next level. I can't stand the staff at this school.

Last modified Evangeline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.