Posted August 05, 2012
St. Theodore Holy Family Catholic is an excellent school. The teachers and staff are dedicated to the intellectual and spiritual development of each student.

Posted January 21, 2012
Holy Family is an excellent school. My two boys (1st and 4th graders)love this school. The teachers are dedicated, caring and patient.

St. Theodore's Holy Family Catholic School 4

Posted November 17, 2006
- a former student
I went to Holy Family Catholic School four years ago. I am a straight A student, in college preparation courses and advance classes. Holy Family was a great school, and I miss it incredibly. When I have kids, I am definitely planning on sending them here. The school definitely helped build me academically, spiritually, and a person.

Posted August 14, 2006
As a former teacher of Holy Family, I found it be a wonderful and spiritual community for children. My co-workers were committed to a wholistic education, one that encompasses the the mind, body, and soul. In regards to the lassitude of the teachers, I saw no such thing. The teachers were extremely qualified and competent in their positions. Obviously, we were not there for the money.

Posted August 08, 2006
I think this school was wonderful! We fould this school after Hurricane Katrina and they made my children feel welcome and at home. They loved and cared for them. My children made great friends and we are sad to be moving back and leaving them behind. They made us feel like part of the family!

Posted May 09, 2006
I have no idea what this parent is talking about.... As the parent of a high school junior, who attended Holy Family Pre-K through 8th grade, I would have to disagree. My son has been and is in advanced placement classes including Math. He carries a 4.0 gpa and as a high school sophmore made a 24 on his ACT, he took the ACT again as a junior and scored a 27. I think this speaks volumes for Holy Family Catholic School!

Posted May 08, 2006
I have no idea what this parent is talking about.... As a parent of a high school junior, who attend Holy Family Catholic School Pre-K through 8th grade, I would have to disagree. My son is in and has been in advanced placement Math classes and carries a 4.0 gpa. As a sophmore he took the ACT scoring a 24, as a junior he again took the ACT and scored a 27, I think this says volumes for Holy Family Catholic School!

St. Theodore's Holy Family Catholic School 1

Posted April 25, 2005
I found this school to be very disappointing. I did not find out until my kids got older that instead of holding them back because they were way too weak in math and reading, they just passed them along. Now my kids are struggling to catch up because of the laziness of the teachers. They never called to tell me my kids were having problems, and they always made good grades. But they were way behind the national average and couldn't even read! I would recommend either St. Margaret's or ICCS over this school

St. Theodore's Holy Family Catholic School
785 Sam Houston Jones Parkway, Lake Charles, LA  70611
Last modified St. Theodore's Holy Family Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Theodore's Holy Family Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top