Immaculate Conception Cathedral School 5

Posted November 21, 2012
This is an amazing school. The teachers are excellent. They truly care about the students and provide them with the best education possible. The parents in the school are highly involved too, which promotes an atmosphere of cooperation. I could not imagine sending my children anywhere else!

Immaculate Conception Cathedral School 5

Posted January 28, 2011
The Cathedral School was the best choice I could have made for my children. They have flourished under the guidance of their teachers and principal. I feel as though my kids are learning valuable lessons each day, both educational and moral. Safety and curriculum were two issues for my husband and I. ICCS has met and surpassed these needs!

Immaculate Conception Cathedral School 1

Posted July 02, 2007

Immaculate Conception Cathedral School 1

Posted July 02, 2007

Immaculate Conception Cathedral School
1536 Ryan Street, Lake Charles, LA  70601
Last modified Immaculate Conception Cathedral School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception Cathedral School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top