Lake Charles, LA

Posted March 03, 2013
My wife and I have been very impressed with the reception my two children have gotten from the other students. The teachers really care about the kids and the administration are not strangers to you once you "sign" the dotted line. I would recommend this school to anyone that is looking for quality education, plenty of extra curricular activities and a quality staff that cares about the children that are attending.

Posted February 05, 2013
Great school. I had a child graduate from HCA in 2000 and I currently have an 8th grader. I feel so blessed that my children can attend HCA where they are challenged academically by loving, caring, praying teachers and staff. Math and Science are exceptional. I love the fact that I know my child is prayed over daily, is growing spiritually and studies THE WORD every day. Love the staff and the school and truly believe GOD is working on many levels here.

Posted January 20, 2013
Hamiltion Christian Academy has been such a blessing to my family. The administration is wonderful and truly loves the students. The teachers not only bring the highest academic quality, but also teach the students how to love each other and how to love Jesus. Couldn't ask for a better environment for my children. I love HCA! Go Warriors!

Hamilton Christian Academy 1

Posted July 04, 2012
My child attended this school for 2 years. The first year was ok but was promised computer and foreign language and neither class was available. In fact, there were no computer labs for elementary. The second year the teacher was fired in the 5 week of class and by the end of the year teacher salaries were cut and more classes were taken out of the curriculum because of budget cuts. The poor teacher had to teach P.E. On their break because the school coulng afford a PE teacher.

Posted August 11, 2011
Excellent, Christ-centered school. Teachers work very hard to provide quality instruction in a structured atmosphere. I have three children who attend: one in high school, one in middle school, and one in elementary. I am very pleased with the education my children are receiving. My son took the ACT for the first time as a freshman, and scored a 29. I am thankful for Hamilton Christian Academy.

Hamilton Christian Academy 0

Posted June 15, 2009
A child of ours has attended HCA. I agree it is a christ centered school. I have a problem in the Reading Comprehension area. I think it can and should expand beyond the Abecka curriculum and look for more advancement in areas that are weak

Posted November 11, 2008
Great school. Christian environment and great college prep. I have had two children graduate and one graduating this year 08-09. Highly recomended!

Posted July 26, 2008
Excellent school. Wonderful teachers. Christ centered and really advanced learning.

Posted November 20, 2007
This school is a excellent school to go to. There is a awesome Christian enviorment and the teachers derive excellence from their average workday.

Posted August 08, 2006
I highly recomend hamilton christian academy. My two children have attended here for about 6 years. The love it!. I could not have put my children in better/loving arms than the faculty at hamilton. I know that my children are learning lessons that they will need to get through life. Its just all not about the text books at hamilton. Its about self respect, respect for other, and most of all god! I love knowing that my children are bettering themselves when they leave every morning for school.God has truly blessed us with the ability to send my children there. I am truly greatful to all of the faculty and sponsors at hamilton christian academy! ~ signed- one very pleased parent.

Hamilton Christian Academy
1415 8th Street, Lake Charles, LA  70601
Last modified Hamilton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Hamilton Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top