PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My son was exposed to a Godly atmosphere where rules were in place, prayer was made, and he was challenged academically. It has a family atmosphere.

High School: Most of the students and staff are conniving and evil. If your child is not popular or athletic they will be verbally, emotionally, and physically abused ( by the students). Most of the administration will not be concerned about your child. Most teachers here are unable or unwilling to control the misbehaving students in their class. If you get the wrong physical education teacher, the tyrant will torment your child with aggressive and obsessive drilling. Your child will also encounter some corrupt teachers ( not all but most) and the bible classes are non exempt. Does watching television almost everyday is English count as college prep? This school is not what it once was; it is amazing how a school which is said to be so religious is filled with an ominous spirit which embodies most of the students and staff. Employees will only do what the employers allow, power corrupts. Think twice about sending your child here. Don't waste your money for public school behavior, uncaring attitudes, and for a religion which is not always practiced by this supposed Christian school.

My wife and I have been very impressed with the reception my two children have gotten from the other students. The teachers really care about the kids and the administration are not strangers to you once you "sign" the dotted line. I would recommend this school to anyone that is looking for quality education, plenty of extra curricular activities and a quality staff that cares about the children that are attending.

Great school. I had a child graduate from HCA in 2000 and I currently have an 8th grader. I feel so blessed that my children can attend HCA where they are challenged academically by loving, caring, praying teachers and staff. Math and Science are exceptional. I love the fact that I know my child is prayed over daily, is growing spiritually and studies THE WORD every day. Love the staff and the school and truly believe GOD is working on many levels here.

Hamiltion Christian Academy has been such a blessing to my family. The administration is wonderful and truly loves the students. The teachers not only bring the highest academic quality, but also teach the students how to love each other and how to love Jesus. Couldn't ask for a better environment for my children. I love HCA! Go Warriors!

My child attended this school for 2 years. The first year was ok but was promised computer and foreign language and neither class was available. In fact, there were no computer labs for elementary. The second year the teacher was fired in the 5 week of class and by the end of the year teacher salaries were cut and more classes were taken out of the curriculum because of budget cuts. The poor teacher had to teach P.E. On their break because the school coulng afford a PE teacher.

Excellent, Christ-centered school. Teachers work very hard to provide quality instruction in a structured atmosphere. I have three children who attend: one in high school, one in middle school, and one in elementary. I am very pleased with the education my children are receiving. My son took the ACT for the first time as a freshman, and scored a 29. I am thankful for Hamilton Christian Academy.

A child of ours has attended HCA. I agree it is a christ centered school. I have a problem in the Reading Comprehension area. I think it can and should expand beyond the Abecka curriculum and look for more advancement in areas that are weak

Great school. Christian environment and great college prep. I have had two children graduate and one graduating this year 08-09. Highly recomended!

Excellent school. Wonderful teachers. Christ centered and really advanced learning.

Last modified Hamilton Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12