Lake Charles, LA

Fairview Elementary School 0

Posted April 21, 2010
I have two kinds that attened this school and we love it

Posted March 25, 2010
I love this school, my daughter learned so much and the staff are very loving to their students

Posted February 11, 2010

Fairview Elementary School 0

Posted May 20, 2009
Both my boys love it - the are really in love with the principle - Mrs. L. Bass

Posted March 31, 2009
My kids just transferred to this school aug. 08 and we absolutely love it. They love the staff and I do also. This school keeps the parents interacting and you always know what is going on ahead of time. Dolphins are on the ball!!

Fairview Elementary School 1

Posted June 05, 2008
The administration is terrible and treats their staff with much disrespect. There is absolutely no support reguarding discipline and the students are allowed to disrespect teachers and get away with it. I do not recommend sending your child to this school, because of the administration. However, the teachers are great and really seem to care for their students.

Posted August 22, 2003

Fairview Elementary School
3955 Gerstner Memorial Drive, Lake Charles, LA  70607
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top