Bad
Good

My son is in the french immersion program here and he loves it. The faculty and staff are so helpful and really want the kids to succeed. I couldn't have chosen a better school!

This school was great for my kids that are now in jr. high.

This is my first year at Henry Heights. We recently moved from another city in Lousiana in which I had a very BAD experience with the school and my one of my daughters teacher so I was ready for the worse. I must say I was totally impressed from day one. The teachers are very caring and attentive to both of my daughters needs and skills. My 1st grader was allowed to start in French immersion on a trial basis and is now making A's. Job Well Done!

I couldn't ask for a better school for all 4 of my children. The staff is wonderful and the education is great.

My son has been going here for 5 years and I couldn't have asked for a better school and faculty. Thanks Henry Heights

My son is in kindergarden and have to say if you want your children in a school with teachers and a principal that really do care about your children Henery Heights is it.The principal really gives it her all truly does what she can to make sure all the students are well taken care of have have thier needs meet.

I have two grandchildren in Henry Heights. Wonderful school. The school excels in teaching and making it enjoyable to learn. Discipline is great.

Last modified Henry Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.