Lake Charles, LA

Posted June 05, 2014
My son is in the french immersion program here and he loves it. The faculty and staff are so helpful and really want the kids to succeed. I couldn't have chosen a better school!

Posted September 15, 2008
This school was great for my kids that are now in jr. high.

Posted March 06, 2008
This is my first year at Henry Heights. We recently moved from another city in Lousiana in which I had a very BAD experience with the school and my one of my daughters teacher so I was ready for the worse. I must say I was totally impressed from day one. The teachers are very caring and attentive to both of my daughters needs and skills. My 1st grader was allowed to start in French immersion on a trial basis and is now making A's. Job Well Done!

Posted January 19, 2008
I couldn't ask for a better school for all 4 of my children. The staff is wonderful and the education is great.

Posted January 11, 2008
My son has been going here for 5 years and I couldn't have asked for a better school and faculty. Thanks Henry Heights

Posted May 07, 2007
My son is in kindergarden and have to say if you want your children in a school with teachers and a principal that really do care about your children Henery Heights is it.The principal really gives it her all truly does what she can to make sure all the students are well taken care of have have thier needs meet.

Posted April 04, 2007
I have two grandchildren in Henry Heights. Wonderful school. The school excels in teaching and making it enjoyable to learn. Discipline is great.

Posted May 17, 2005
I have been at this school for 6 years. I will be here another 6.Our school offers French immersion. I have daughter in 4th grade. She can speak,read,and write french fluently. My favorite thing is the parent, teacher, staff involvement. They have many activities after hours for students, family, and staff to get together and have a little fun. Awesome idea!!! I also love the fact that i can call at last min for a conference and be seen the same day. The teachers are so wonderful and caring. They dont mind staying late if it means better our children. They also offer programs for children with learning disabilities. I have 14 yr old. He was slow. They worked with him faithfully. And now he is testing out of his class but they didnt overload him while he was learning. Hats off to this school!Congratulations on a Great Job!!

Henry Heights Elementary School 4

Posted March 14, 2005
My grandson is in kindergarten at Henry Heights. I can see why he is so excited about school. I was invited by his teacher to come in and read to the class. This gave me the opportunity to see first hand how the teachers and staff relate to the children. I never seen such caring individuals at any other elementary school. Everyone that I met could tell me a little something about my grandson and what he was doing in school. Even the crossing guard knew him by name. Also, I am so proud to be able to tell my friends and co-workers that you are teaching him French. Thank you so much for caring.

Posted August 14, 2003
My son had problems at his prior school before comming to Henry Heights Elementary last year. In the past school year my son has improved dramatically. I would reccomend anyone to send their child there. The staff is absolutely wonderful and willing to help parents with their needs and their childs' needs. Having a school that both you and your child is really comfortable with is really hard to find, I love this school and how well my son's educational process is taken care of. Rebecca Rowland

Henry Heights Elementary School
3600 Louisiana Avenue, Lake Charles, LA  70607
Last modified Henry Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Henry Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top