Posted December 15, 2011
I went to school here and now I attend LSU. I loved it! I have so many great memories, and my teachers were so wonderful and caring. It definitely prepared me for S.J. Welsh. Their SPARK program also helped me tremendously, so check into that if possible.

Posted February 22, 2010
Prien Lake is a great school with fabulous teachers. They focus strongly on the academics side so it can be a little tough on the 'overactive' child, but as a whole I have been very pleased with all aspects of PLE for my two children.

Posted May 24, 2009

Prien Lake Elementary School 0

Posted May 27, 2008
This elementary school has been a really wonderful experience for my children. The Principals as well as the staff are really supportive and caring. I feel very secure sending my kids to Prien Lake. The education that Prien Lake has to offer is outstanding. I am very proud to say that my kids attend this school. Every year gets better & better. This past year my daughter had Mrs Dupre and she was unbelievable. All of the teachers at Prien Lake are top notch !!

Posted May 05, 2008

Posted January 30, 2008
All 3 of my grown children attended Prien Lake and now my grandchildren attend. Outstanding school with top leadership in principals, staff, teachers, parents, etc. Love this school!

Posted April 30, 2007

Posted August 08, 2006

Posted October 24, 2005
This is a wonderful school. It is a public school but feels like a private school. The French Immersion Program is wonderful. My children have really grown here. I love this school.

Posted June 01, 2005
My son attends school here, it is a wonderful school and I would recommend it to anyone. My child is safe here and he was taught very well. Mrs. Carlson was his teacher and she was wonderful. Her website was available every Friday, you never had to wonder what type of week your child had. She had pictures of every event that went on for the week, the student planner kept you aware of everything you needed to know. Very fair, qualilty education and good parent involvement.

Prien Lake Elementary School
3741 Nelson Road, Lake Charles, LA  70605
Last modified Prien Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Prien Lake Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.