Bad
Good

I went to school here and now I attend LSU. I loved it! I have so many great memories, and my teachers were so wonderful and caring. It definitely prepared me for S.J. Welsh. Their SPARK program also helped me tremendously, so check into that if possible.

Prien Lake is a great school with fabulous teachers. They focus strongly on the academics side so it can be a little tough on the 'overactive' child, but as a whole I have been very pleased with all aspects of PLE for my two children.

This elementary school has been a really wonderful experience for my children. The Principals as well as the staff are really supportive and caring. I feel very secure sending my kids to Prien Lake. The education that Prien Lake has to offer is outstanding. I am very proud to say that my kids attend this school. Every year gets better & better. This past year my daughter had Mrs Dupre and she was unbelievable. All of the teachers at Prien Lake are top notch !!

All 3 of my grown children attended Prien Lake and now my grandchildren attend. Outstanding school with top leadership in principals, staff, teachers, parents, etc. Love this school!

Last modified Prien Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.