Posted April 04, 2014
This one the best Elementary school in Lake Charles, La. My Daughter had the best experience an elementary student can receive. They treat your child like family. Great atmosphere. Help parents achieve as well. you cannot ask for anything more. Mr. Winey And Mr. Gary Trahan awesome team.I really love that Mr. Trahan allows a student to voice their opinion then he takes the time to turn it around to help the student see things much better. Awesome Man! I totally recommend this school for any parent that wants their child to have faith in school. This school can turn your child around. Keep up the good work. They did not forget the most important factor and key to a healthy child our Savior Jesus Christ.

Posted May 23, 2011
My son, Evan, attended Combre. The teachers and staff are some of the best people I've been fortunate enough to know. They want children to live up to their potential and equip them with the tools they'll need along the way. My child not only learned life skills that he will carry with him throughout his life. He learned the importance of community, respect, and faith. That first day of school he put his faith in the school to teach him, they never let him down. Mr. Whiney, Ms. Catherine, Ms.Lavine, Ms. Sezar, and everyone else, thank you for helping my child. ~Lori Rose

Combre/Fondel Elementary School 0

Posted January 21, 2010
I am a grandparent to this school's student, Aestassajio Simon. I love the schools attitude towards my grandchild. They are very attentive, patient, peaceful people in so many ways. I just wondered why they aren't included in the BoxTops4Education.com program. I have been saving the boxtops for 8 months now. I was looking forward to supporting my designated school to receive earnings from Bonus Box Tops awarded online, qualifying purchases from the Box Tops Marketplace , books purchased through the Box Tops Reading Room and items purchased off your My Class Essentials registry.

Posted September 09, 2007

Combre/Fondel Elementary School
2115 Fitzenreiter Road, Lake Charles, LA  70601
Last modified Combre/Fondel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Combre/Fondel Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top