Bad
Good

My son attended Combre Fondel for all of 1 month and it was the worst month of his life. The teachers have nasty attitudes. The water fountain in the front had black mold around it. The kids there are mostly bully type project kids. I feel sorry for the few good kid there. My son was standing in the car line and a kid ran up to him and punched him in the stomach. Of course my son punched the kid back and the teacher got angry even though several parents told her the boy hit my son first. I went to the principal several times because my son was constantly being hit. I've told my son don't hit first but make sure when u do hit back you incapacitate the other boy. The school didn't do anything about the bullies nor the rude teachers. My son came from Charter School so he was advanced and he went right back to charter school. He wanted to try public school in Lake Charles and he's said that he never wants to go to another nasty public school. The teachers and learning environment is better at Charter Schools than this school. I advise any parent that has a good child that was raised not to tease or bully to take them from this useless school. Get them quality education with teachers that actually care.

This one the best Elementary school in Lake Charles, La. My Daughter had the best experience an elementary student can receive. They treat your child like family. Great atmosphere. Help parents achieve as well. you cannot ask for anything more. Mr. Winey And Mr. Gary Trahan awesome team.I really love that Mr. Trahan allows a student to voice their opinion then he takes the time to turn it around to help the student see things much better. Awesome Man! I totally recommend this school for any parent that wants their child to have faith in school. This school can turn your child around. Keep up the good work. They did not forget the most important factor and key to a healthy child our Savior Jesus Christ.

My son, Evan, attended Combre. The teachers and staff are some of the best people I've been fortunate enough to know. They want children to live up to their potential and equip them with the tools they'll need along the way. My child not only learned life skills that he will carry with him throughout his life. He learned the importance of community, respect, and faith. That first day of school he put his faith in the school to teach him, they never let him down. Mr. Whiney, Ms. Catherine, Ms.Lavine, Ms. Sezar, and everyone else, thank you for helping my child. ~Lori Rose

I am a grandparent to this school's student, Aestassajio Simon. I love the schools attitude towards my grandchild. They are very attentive, patient, peaceful people in so many ways. I just wondered why they aren't included in the BoxTops4Education.com program. I have been saving the boxtops for 8 months now. I was looking forward to supporting my designated school to receive earnings from Bonus Box Tops awarded online, qualifying purchases from the Box Tops Marketplace , books purchased through the Box Tops Reading Room and items purchased off your My Class Essentials registry.

Last modified Combre/Fondel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.