Bad
Good

I always said discipline , the willing to learn and do the right thing starts at home. If you alow your child curse you out and be disrespectful to you at home.......guess what ....he or she is going to feel its ok to go off and do it elsewhere...we cannot blame the teachers and the school we choose to send our kids to for the down fall of our kids they are not there to babysit your children they are there to teach the ones that want to learn. I wish i myself could go back and do it all over but being that i cant i make sure i try my best to coach my sons on doing it the right way so they wont have the regrets i have, but all in all i think i turned out quite well for my self. #OscarGPete#

Ghetto is this schools middle name I walked in and the 1st thing II here is cursing from kids as I left a child was hanging his head out the top floor classroom window it looks like a detention facility rather than a place of education.

My granddaughter went to Washington-Marion and I support the school. The teacher sometimes can be very difficult especially one (not mention her name) but the school has potential to be the best in town. The new principal was very understanding when it came to listening to both the teacher and the student and he did not take any size, but he made the last decision. She graduated 2010-2011 and guess what the school had a little over a million dollars in academic scholarships. What other schools in the Lake Charles area did that. I am a 1976 graduate of Washington Sr. High before combining the schools.

Washington have great extra classes such as cosmotoligy,and parent ED it canget students ready for a child if wanted.

Last modified Washington/Marion Magnet High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.