Bad
Good

i think this is a great school, where every parent want their child to spend most of their time at school learning positive things.

This has been this best experience I have with a school. The teachers and Faculty are both sincere and knowledgeable. They treat the children as they were their own. They teach core values such as respect and independence. This school is a joy to a single parent

I go to John l ory and I believe that,compared to other schools in the parish mine is the best. Acedimically, almost every person in my class understands the lessons as soon as the teacher says them. If you go to john l ory, your child will certainly learn more than they ever would at any other school. Your child will not only grow accedimically, but socially as well. At John l ory, it doesnt matter who you are or where you came from, you will make tons of new friends. I just love john l ory's physical education program too. I just found out that I could play volleyball, football,and any other sport someone throws at me.

No school in this parish can compare to the curriculum and teaching staff. A model school that has a waiting list.

I attend this school i came here in kindergarten and i couldnt read...i started reading in first grade thanks to the wonderful staff here i am the best reader in my class...I love my school and i reccomend it to every child on the earth...This school has good descipline and it helps everyone..we learn ahead of the rest of the schools on the parish and if u think this is a bad school i really dont see how cause it is an amzing school.

This school is the best because of it's very dynamic,caring,and professional principal-Mrs.Noel.She requires/demands the very best of herself,and all of the school staff,and most of all,our children.She,along with the others,make this school all it can be-the very best!!!

Everyone states how great this school is. This was not my experience. The principal is very unreasonable and in my opinion very judgemental. We took our daughter out of this school and she had nothing but great success. The pricipal do not think outside of the box and wants all students to fit in the one mold. Guess what this is not real world. I would never recommend this school to anyone. Keep in mind it's not difficult to be a shining star among such low performing schools.

We have the best principal on this side of heaven. Is the head is is order it's so easy for the body to follow.

I Love John L. Ory School because its a great School!!! The Teacherse nice and care for the students, my son likes it & that means a lot to me, because this is his first year in Kindergarden. My prayer is that God Bless This School always

This is the ONLY public school in St. John Parish that I would send my daughter to. I am so thankful that she was selected! My daughter has grown so much, both academically and socially since she started attending this school. The teachers are wonderful and the principal, Mrs. Noel, truly cares about the students. The faculty and staff really have their act together. I wish the grade levels would go all the way through high school.

Last modified John L. Ory Communications Magnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.