Posted February 05, 2014
LES is really a great place to learn! I am excited it is a "B" school now! Faculty and staff are great too!

Posted June 25, 2013
LaPlace Elementary is really a GREAT PLACE to LEARN. Faculty and staff are WONDERFUL! My child left private school to attend LES and we have had nothing but success. Principal Mrs. Cupit is also wonderful and works real hard to make LES successful.

Posted August 19, 2012
The principal seems very unconcerned about the students at the school and she is very unpofessional and lacks common courteousy with outside staff that visits. I was very shocked to learn that she was named " Principal of the year" last school term. I do not have children at the school but I am there often. I have had many students report to me about the bullying that takes place there and the lack of discipline and/or action that is taken as a result of the incidence. I dread going to the school each week and I hope that a new principal is provided to the school that actually cares about the students there!

Posted April 27, 2010

Laplace Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The teachers that my children have are wonderful. If there is ever a problem they are there. And i like the fact that Mrs. Davis has the respect from all her 7th and 8th graders.

Posted June 23, 2009

Posted May 14, 2009

Laplace Elementary School 3

Posted April 29, 2009
Its an ok school honestly. The grade curve isn't very high so my three kids are straight-A students. However the teachers seem to have a saying 'What goes on in the halls does not matter' because they will not deal or do anything about bullying in the halls of the school. You can take it to the principal and they tell you to contact the teacher about it which is pointless if it happens in the hall. Other than that, its a great school, and I am very pleased with the activities and grades my children get.

Laplace Elementary School 4

Posted March 19, 2009
Coming from New Orleans I can appreciate the good things this school has to offer but it is also lacking proper supervision of it students. If a teacher does not see an incident take place there are no measures taken to correct it. This is not how something should be handled to correct things.

Posted February 19, 2009

Laplace Elementary School
393 Greenwood Drive, Laplace, LA  70068
Last modified Laplace Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Laplace Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top