Posted September 16, 2014
Parents don't be fooled by a spruced up review or two.. This school need to be closed down. The staff is only there for a paycheck. TRUST ME! From the top to the bottom.

Posted August 14, 2014
As the new leader of East St. John Elementary, you'd be hard pressed not to choose this school for your child's educational journey. We currently house 100% certified teachers and administrators who care about not only test scores, but the entire child. East St. John is on a quest to be the best!!!!!!!! Mr. Bradford

Posted August 22, 2013
Im in 9th grade now but when i went to esje it was good . I love all my teachers , they gave me everything i need to know . Esje is a really good school , they barely have fights . I miss my school already .

Posted April 17, 2013
Whoever Moves to Laplace. Stay away from this School. My kids have been there a few months and I am already looking for another school. I perfer to work 2 jobs and put them in private schools to make sure they get a good education. Starting from the top person in the school to the Bottom no one cares for the kids. No tourtoring after school, teachers do not communcate with you. Nothing just plan NOTHING. If you do end up going all I can say is GOOD LUCK!!!!

Posted May 08, 2012
I just bought a home in New Era and was told different things about this school, i have 2 nephews and a Niece that has attended this school since kindergarten and they to agree that the teachers there are not the best, I have no idea what I am going to do with my own two seeing as though I have not heard back from the Superintendent about my permit request to send my kids to Laplace Elem. AHHH!!!

Posted March 27, 2009

Posted July 09, 2008

Posted November 15, 2006
My children just started there this year the only teacher that has tried to help out this year so far is Ms. Whaley and Mr.Tujac(?).I have had nothing but problems from the school. We understand that parents work and that even some parents cant be part of a PTA or PTO meetings but you should at least offer more to the students and parents.

Posted October 12, 2006

Posted September 01, 2006

East St. John Elementary School
400 Ory Drive, Laplace, LA  70068
Last modified East St. John Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
East St. John Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top