Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Well all the kids are bad and they don't listen I use to have 1 kid here and he learn bad words and learn many inappropriate I wish someone can destroy this school

Develops character: Strongly disagree

They won't listen to the kids they don't care about the kids or what they do on the class room and also bad teachers that if you tell to help their child they won't do anything really bad schoolc

I have had 3 children in this school and my opinion still has not changed. This is the worst school I have ever had my children in. They do not adequately prepare the students for high school. In fact who ever came up with the idea to combine elementary students with middle school students anyway. This exposes our children to things that are not age appropriate. The racial imbalance in the school lacks the diversity that the children need to have acceptance for other races and cultures. So the small portion of students who are different endure a lot of bullying and mistreatment by the other students. There are a few good teachers at this school, I could count them on one hand. My youngest child came into this school on honor roll and after the first year of this school he has fallen to barely passing , his self esteem has been destroyed, by teachers and other students. He has constantly been bullied since second grade, he is now in the fifth graded. The teachers do very little about it. I strongly recommend sending your child to a private school, they will not get a quality education here. The leap and ILeap scores speak for themselves.

i am very displeased with the overall school. my child hasn't accomplished anything since coming here last year. i would advise more principal and teacher interaction and involvment.

I think the school needs more work overall. My kids have been attending for the past 4 years & they have no motivation for the kids or the kind of involvment needed.Some of the teachers put their effort, but overall I think it needs improvement in the involvement of students and care.

My kids go to this school and i just love that teachers pay attention to them

I Transferred my Daughter to this school I was told by teacher that she will get better Schooling and special need that she need. I went to open house and was happy with the feel of the school , Clean and well discipline children. My daughter comes home with more homework and seem to want to write more and Talk. I have heard all the negative about the school and all I want to say is I have seen the change in my daughter and hope the change in other kids in this school. I took a chance for change.

Last modified Lake Pontchartrain Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.