Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

Emily C. Watkins Elementary School 1

Posted April 27, 2014
Horrible!!!! My kids say they feel like prisoners in this school. Please do not send your kids to this school! Kids are yelled at and intimidated during lunch time, they are not aloud to look at each other much less talk to each other. The ladies there are yelling and yelling the entire time they are eating. I feel so sad for these kids and the teachers yell and cuss in class rooms I myself have witnessed on 2 occasions children being bullied by the teachers who only care about their paychecks not the children. I think the principle doesn't care at all about these students, all she wants is to have the highest test scores so the state can think she is running a good school ! My daughter was knocked down and dragged in the playground during recess and not one phone call from this school. I didn't find out until I picked her up after school and I saw her pants dirty and then she told what had happened. I went to the school to see the principle and they sent me to the assistant principle who said she would investigate the situation and call me back and not one phone call did I ever get from her. I wouldn't recommended this school to anyone!

Emily C. Watkins Elementary School
938 Louisiana 628, Laplace, LA  70068
Last modified Emily C. Watkins Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emily C. Watkins Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top