PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

SJA is the best option for families in the River Parishes looking for strong academics, lots of extracurricular activities and a program that reinforces values in the classroom. My children are very happy here, and I appreciate the caring teachers and involved parents.

There are many better schools in the area. I suggest choosing wisely before you send your child here.

My child attended SJA for grades 3 - 8. We chose this school on the merits of the resource program available for special needs students. The attention for these students is great, and we were always involved in our child's planning and progress reporting sessions. The faculty and staff really care for these types of students and helps them develop to their highest potential.

Very happy with everything my 1st grade son has learned this year. The best is his great love of Jesus. Thank you St. Joan of Arc staff and faculty.

My child attends St. Joan of Arc and absolutely loves it. She has been going to SJA for the past 11 years. Ever since i enrolled her into Pre-K, I feel like she has learned so much and has grown into a smart, and respectful young woman because of the qualities and characteristics of her teachers. She is graduating this year. She is in many activities because SJA has many to offer. I love it!

school is ok, however if your child goes to p.m. care and have homework, there are little to no help. it is not a structure environment for doing homework. p.m. care should be geared toward homework.

I have one child that graduated from SJA last year after attending since kindergarten. My younger child is in 3rd grade. We love our school. The staff and teachers are wonderful. It is very much like a large family.

I have been here for quite a few years it is a very friendly school once you go to it you can never go back. We also have great extracuricullim activities.

I have had my children attend St. Joan of Arc for the pass 12 years. I feel that this school is above the standard level for academics and extracurricular activies. The Band program is excellent along with the sports. It is best when you are involved with the home and school or as a room parent or helper. There is alot to take in so check the website regularly for updates. The only thing I feel they need improvement on is informing the parents of sign-ups dates for the extracurricular activies. The more people know about the more involved they will be. The staff is helpful and would like the parents involved as much as possible to make the childs progress higher than the normal. The more the parents are involved the more the child wants to learn. Keep up the good work!

Last modified St. Joan of Arc Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8