Bad
Good

This is a fantastic school. I am so pleased and my expectations are high for my child's education.

We LOVE ELE! We moved out of there district and into Pickering's and boy do we sure miss ELE. The principal even wrote a letter to my son a few weeks after the move to check up on him and let him know that they all missed him and she hoped he was doing well. Now if that is not the definition of a caring learning environment I don't know what is. The teacher was so upset on his last day she couldn't make it to the parent pick up line with him so the paraprofessional, principal, and his speech teacher were there holding back tears when he left for the last time. My son really missed his old school, it took him a long time to get adjusted to PES, and honestly I came very close to quitting my job so that I would be able to drive him back and forth, back to ELE.

I worked there for 25 1/2 years and it continues to have a very caring faculty and staff.

Last modified East Leesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1