Posted September 12, 2014
This is a fantastic school. I am so pleased and my expectations are high for my child's education.

Posted August 08, 2011
We LOVE ELE! We moved out of there district and into Pickering's and boy do we sure miss ELE. The principal even wrote a letter to my son a few weeks after the move to check up on him and let him know that they all missed him and she hoped he was doing well. Now if that is not the definition of a caring learning environment I don't know what is. The teacher was so upset on his last day she couldn't make it to the parent pick up line with him so the paraprofessional, principal, and his speech teacher were there holding back tears when he left for the last time. My son really missed his old school, it took him a long time to get adjusted to PES, and honestly I came very close to quitting my job so that I would be able to drive him back and forth, back to ELE.

East Leesville Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I worked there for 25 1/2 years and it continues to have a very caring faculty and staff.

East Leesville Elementary School 4

Posted March 24, 2005
The academic programs are outstanding. It has been my experience that the teachers are very throughal, and fair. The curriculum is very tough and challenging. The school has a music program, computer lab, and new rennovations that include a multi-purpose room. Parental involvement is high as far as volunteering in the classroom and activites as well as attending student presentations.

Posted February 28, 2005

Posted October 01, 2004
I just enrolled my daughter in kindergarten. While this was very stressful for both of us, the school made the process a breeze! All of the staff members are helpful and kind. I am looking forward to this school year and getting to know everyone better. All of the wonderful attitudes will surely make learning easier, and more fun too!

Posted August 25, 2003
This is the only school that I have ever seen so much involvement and concern with the kids. Also Mrs Clark teh principal is great! She is always involved and working to do her share. I have never seen her behind her desk anytime I have been to the school for anything. And of all teh years I have been carrying my children to shcool, it has been my experience to always have to deal with the assistant principal and hardly see the principal. My hat is off to Mrs Clark!

East Leesville Elementary School
203 Belview Road, Leesville, LA  71446
Last modified East Leesville Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-1
East Leesville Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top