Leesville Junior High School 3

Posted September 18, 2014
very good school. I was a student and never felt that anyone was against military going to school there. our town was built on the military.

Posted September 26, 2013
Very unhappy with school. They will not listen to parents, and this rating system is wrong. Read comments instead of ratings.

Posted August 06, 2013
I don't like it. You can feel that the town people don't like military children in their schools.

Leesville Junior High School 5

Posted January 22, 2012
I LOVE this school.If I ever have kids and stay in Leesville, I'll make sure they go to this school. It is great.

Posted May 30, 2011
More interested in dress code and not interested in listening to a student or parent. I, personally, was told the teachers are always right and dismissed when trying to talk to them.

Posted October 07, 2010
This is THE worst school that I have seen in a long while. Books are definitely used, abused, and most of all OUTDATED (pages are either written on or worse completely missing)! Not really sure about some of these teachers as it seems that some (not all) are there just to watch the time and earn a paycheck (so, to get a good teacher is like playing Russian Roulette ). The overall school appearance (interior/exterior) is also substandard (not sure what they were doing prior to the beginning of school). As far as this school is compared to others in the U.S., I believe they are not at the level they should be. In my opinion, they are way below average! I would search Private Schools if one wants their child to succeed or be equivalent (or close to) with the U.S average for their age/grade. Very disappointing!!!

Leesville Junior High School 5

Posted May 13, 2009
This school is great I have a child that attends this school. They have a very caring staff and excellent teachers.

Leesville Junior High School 4

Posted April 23, 2009
As a parent im so happy to have a school like this to help my kids....

Leesville Junior High School 0

Posted December 25, 2008
this school cant even be rated its the worst school i have ever seen in my life.. i just wish i knew this when my son started but thank god we are leaving this area for good..

Leesville Junior High School 0

Posted November 12, 2008
This school is horrible...My son has had nothing but problems since day one....they seem to be more worried about what kind of punishment to hand out more then the teaching capabilities of the teacher...And the way they handle serious situations is a joke.. if you decide to send your children to LJHS be prepared...my son was bullied and he stuck up for himself and he was treated as though he was the bully and he recieved ISS for telling the truth.... and the way they handle situations like this one is discussing..i came from ft drum NY and we never had such problems as we do here..if i were you i would do a lot more research and find a different school... this school should be rated high on the disappointing scale

Leesville Junior High School
480 Berry Drive, Leesville, LA  71446
Last modified Leesville Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leesville Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top