Loranger, LA

Loranger Middle School 3

Posted March 21, 2014
This used to be a great school until all of the deseg plan and common core began. Now all classes are overfilled and the principal is awful!

Loranger Middle School 5

Posted February 14, 2007
I was a public school cynic; and coming from Orleans Parish,its easy to see why. After homeschooling my children for 3 years, I had them re-enter the Loranger schools (this was,of course, under duress)after moving here 4 1/2 years ago. After a week, all that I thought of public schools as a whole was dispelled. The teachers and staff are extremely personable and want the children to exceed...not for the sake of federal funding or a paycheck (which I've found isn't nearly what they deserve), but for the sake of the children. They make parental involvement a pleasure rather than a requirement. The administration(s) of all three Loranger schools have our children's betterment and safety as top priorities. I doubt very seriously that if I had to enroll them elsewhere, I would be as satisfied as I am now. These people are Godsends and I thank them for everything. Dee K.

Loranger Middle School 4

Posted May 25, 2005
My kids were attending schools in mandeville prior to moving to loranger. My kids love loranger elem & middle-they have make nice friends and the principals are very down to earth and approachable. My daughter is a cheerleader and loves it!

Loranger Middle School 5

Posted June 14, 2003
My children have been in a couple different schools both public and private... Loranger is by far the best school in everyway, the teachers and personel do really care about the kids.. it's not just a job to them, my daughter went from d's and f's to A's,B's a C from time to time, they all go out of their way to help the kids, they all know most kids by name and all the kids I've been in contact with love the school which isn't heard of very much...I wish they had more schools like this one, I have dealt with Loranger Elemetary, Middle and High School and am totally saticfied.

Loranger Middle School
P. O. Box 469, Loranger, LA  70446
Last modified Loranger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loranger Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top