Loranger, LA

Loranger Middle School 3

Posted March 21, 2014
This used to be a great school until all of the deseg plan and common core began. Now all classes are overfilled and the principal is awful!

Posted October 26, 2008

Posted July 09, 2008

Loranger Middle School 3

Posted January 16, 2008

Loranger Middle School 1

Posted May 19, 2007

Posted February 14, 2007
I was a public school cynic; and coming from Orleans Parish,its easy to see why. After homeschooling my children for 3 years, I had them re-enter the Loranger schools (this was,of course, under duress)after moving here 4 1/2 years ago. After a week, all that I thought of public schools as a whole was dispelled. The teachers and staff are extremely personable and want the children to exceed...not for the sake of federal funding or a paycheck (which I've found isn't nearly what they deserve), but for the sake of the children. They make parental involvement a pleasure rather than a requirement. The administration(s) of all three Loranger schools have our children's betterment and safety as top priorities. I doubt very seriously that if I had to enroll them elsewhere, I would be as satisfied as I am now. These people are Godsends and I thank them for everything. Dee K.

Loranger Middle School 4

Posted May 25, 2005
My kids were attending schools in mandeville prior to moving to loranger. My kids love loranger elem & middle-they have make nice friends and the principals are very down to earth and approachable. My daughter is a cheerleader and loves it!

Loranger Middle School 4

Posted March 04, 2005

Loranger Middle School
P. O. Box 469, Loranger, LA  70446
Last modified Loranger Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Loranger Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top