Mamou Elementary School 5

Posted April 17, 2011
My son absolutely LOVES his teachers. Also, the teachers truly care about their students. They usually understand when they have difficulties and go above and beyond in helping the students achieve their learning goals. My son has been an honor roll/banner roll student for the past 2 years at Mamou elementary.

Mamou Elementary School 5

Posted April 02, 2010
Ms. Ardoin truly understands her teachers, students and their parents. Mamou Elementary has been absolutely wonderful for my child.

Mamou Elementary School 0

Posted January 21, 2009
My children have been going to this school since 2003. I think most of the teachers are very caring. Both of my girls are honor roll

Mamou Elementary School
1205 4th Street, Mamou, LA  70554
Last modified Mamou Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mamou Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top