Mandeville, LA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 29, 2014
Faculty and administrators are top rate. My child is constantly amazing me with her knowledge

Posted November 26, 2014
Excellent school with individual attention. My kids love going to school at Cedarwood. We would recommend this school to anyone looking for a challenging school with individual focus.

Posted November 26, 2014
This is my child's 3rd year at Cedarwood. She loves Cedarwood and looks forward to going to school every single day! The teachers and staff are caring, considerate, loving and nurturing. Our family loves Cedarwood and would definitely recommend Cedarwood to anyone looking at schools for their children!

Posted November 20, 2014
Now that I am a college graduate, I have to credit Cedarwood School for preparing me so well for high school, college and for my professional career. I attended this great school from the time I was 3 until the 7th grade. I am still in touch with many of the teachers who influenced me in such a positive way. I went on to private high school and was able to implement what I learned at Cedarwood both academically and socially. I not only excelled in academics, but was also able to implement the leadership skills I learned there. Cedarwood definitely prepared me each phase of my educational journey.

Cedarwood School 2

Posted November 19, 2014
I have had my child going there for 2.5 years. The first two years were ok. The third year we ran into a behavior problem with our child. The school tried to suggest that he was suddenly autistic and/or needed to be put on drugs. I was in the process of fixing the behavior problem when they called my wife up to kick him out of their school on a Monday. They did not follow the behavior plan which included calling me if at any time was to out of line. We then enrolled him in Ponchartrain Elementary(the local public school). His behavior problem is now fixed, he is happy as a clam, but I find out that he is behind in his studies. Turns out that I was paying Cedarwood thousands of dollars to get less of an education than what he could have gotten at Ponchartrain. I have since heard this story from several other parents at Ponchartrain. They seem to drum out anyone that isn't a lemming, and why on earth was I paying thousands of dollars to this school. I have learned my lesson.

Posted April 29, 2014
I have taught at many schools in the U.S. and internationally and have never taught with a more professional and caring group of teachers who truly love what they do!!! Cedarwood is definitely one of a kind!!!

Posted March 07, 2014
Cedarwood school was a clear choice for my elder son when we moved from Canada due to work to Louisiana. He felt the student's diversity and warm with small class rooms in grade 3. The caring teachers and staff make you feel that your kid is in safe hands. My little one is in preschool and I feel happy picking up a cheerful child at end of my workday. I believe that if some more focus is given to sports this school would be a real foundation for my kids lives. I am extremly happy to recommend this school for prek and elementary students.

Posted November 20, 2013
Our family loves Cedarwood!! Our children began in the preschool and are now in elementary classes. It is an amazing place filled with an enthusiasm for learning and an intense passion for educating leaders of tomorrow. The administration is very forward thinking and creative in their approach to teaching the students. The faculty and parents are supportive of each other and work together to foster a sense of community and cooperation. It is a small school where really big things are happening everyday. I think if your children are excited to go to school when they wake up in the morning then you have made the right decision.

Cedarwood School 4

Posted November 19, 2013
Cedarwood Staff have provided a warm and loving learning environment for my daughter who is in Pre-K. The school encourages and promotes family involvement in the classroom and through events that bring the members of the Cedarwood community together. The staff is accessible and approachable and keep me updated on my daughters needs and progress daily. I know I made the right choice for my daughter as she loves her teachers and loves to go to school.

Posted November 09, 2013
We are so lucky to be a part iof the Cedarwood family. It truly is a foundations for life. Great administration, great teachers, great students equals leaders of tomorrow!

Cedarwood School