Posted June 29, 2014
Love this school! My oldest started as a kindergartner and is now at SSA in 11th grade. We have one going into 5th, one in 2nd, and my youngest is starting pre-k this year. We have been very pleased with MQP for the last 11 years and look forward to the next 10. The staff is loving, caring, and always willing to go that extra mile. The school pulls together like one big family to help another in need. We are blessed to be a part of this school.

Posted January 30, 2012
Absolutely superior school in all areas! Teachers are so caring and involved, principal is awesome! Both of my children love school and constantly tell us just how much. It is a family there and we couldn't ask for more!

Posted December 17, 2010
Can't be happier with the level of education and the quality of time spent with my three children. The level of professionalism is one of the best options available in my community.

Posted February 23, 2010
I have had 2 children atend this school and both had wonderful experiences. They attended 2-7th garades. The parish priest is very involved with the school activities. The school is a true ministry of the parish. All of the teachers are caring loving people. The principal and her staff keep up with the latest teaching tools and technology. Highly recommended.

Mary, Queen Of Peace Catholic School 2

Posted November 22, 2008
This is probaly the best school that my son could ever attend. The acedemics are very good, and the teachers and the principal interact with the parents very good.

Posted January 27, 2008
My son has attended Mary, Queen of Peace for the past 3 years. This school is academically strong and at the same time teachs values to our children. The principal, Dr. Lancaster, is outstanding in her interaction with the children as well as the faculty. The teachers love MQPCS and it shows. As a parent you are welcome to participate in your childs educational experience. There is strong parental involvement as well as cutting edge technology. Mary, Queen of Peace school is the place where your children will grow academically, emotionally and spiritually. Heidi Downum-Fisher, parent

Posted November 07, 2007

Posted February 07, 2007
My daughter is in 1st grade at MQPCS and has been enrolled for three years. She is treated with respect, honesty, and love by all the teachers and staff. The principal, Dr. Lancaster, gives personalized attention to each and every child. She believes that children learn best in a loving and fun environment while still striving for and earning academic excellence. My daughter's self-confidence has blossomed at MQPCS and her grades are superior. This school is our family and I believe it is the best school on the Northshore!

Posted March 24, 2006

Mary, Queen Of Peace Catholic School 4

Posted December 09, 2005

Mary, Queen Of Peace Catholic School
1515 West Causeway Approach, Mandeville, LA  70471
Last modified Mary, Queen Of Peace Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Mary, Queen Of Peace Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.