Mandeville Junior High School 4

Posted February 25, 2014
After moving here from Virginia, I finished my 8th grade year at Mandeville Junior High. There is some areas that the school could improve in. My math teacher was quite impatient, and snappy. The building could also use a small renovation. But, Mandeville Junior high also has good student life as well. Despite my math teacher, everyone else cared for the students and did an excellent job. Great teachers and administration. If you're an 8th grader, you're in for a big surprise at the end of the year, and believe me, you'll enjoy it!

Posted January 18, 2010

Mandeville Junior High School 0

Posted August 26, 2009
My daughter attends Mandeville Junior High and we are very happy with the teaching staff. My daughter has excelled academically since she has attended MJH. It has helped her score high on the ACT and provides an open and supportive environment for kids.

Posted May 25, 2009

Posted March 24, 2009

Posted January 15, 2009

Posted August 14, 2008

Mandeville Junior High School 3

Posted August 08, 2008

Posted June 12, 2008
I love Mandeville Junior High. The teachers are great! I learn so much everyday. I feel that I am getting a good impact of academics. The learning plan they have here is very good. I am positive about my grades and the standardized tests. This school is one of the best public schools in Louisiana.

Posted February 07, 2008

Mandeville Junior High School
639 Carondelet Street, Mandeville, LA  70448
Last modified Mandeville Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mandeville Junior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top