Bad
Good

Switched from private school and a year of homeschooling. They have made it such a smooth transition for my child. Love the teachers and administration!

After moving here from Virginia, I finished my 8th grade year at Mandeville Junior High. There is some areas that the school could improve in. My math teacher was quite impatient, and snappy. The building could also use a small renovation. But, Mandeville Junior high also has good student life as well. Despite my math teacher, everyone else cared for the students and did an excellent job. Great teachers and administration. If you're an 8th grader, you're in for a big surprise at the end of the year, and believe me, you'll enjoy it!

My daughter attends Mandeville Junior High and we are very happy with the teaching staff. My daughter has excelled academically since she has attended MJH. It has helped her score high on the ACT and provides an open and supportive environment for kids.

I love Mandeville Junior High. The teachers are great! I learn so much everyday. I feel that I am getting a good impact of academics. The learning plan they have here is very good. I am positive about my grades and the standardized tests. This school is one of the best public schools in Louisiana.

Last modified Mandeville Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.