Posted June 15, 2012
im just finishing going to here and it is an amazing school they truly care about us students and what we learn they may be hard on us sometimes but its all worth it in the end because if it wouldnt have been for my teachers encourage ment i would not have passed especially mrs liz and mrs schinetsky <3

Posted May 31, 2012
It is an amazing school! The teachers at the school are so helpful and really care about their students! They were very helpful and considerate about the recent tragdey that happened at Monteleone and they helped us get through it! You have a wide variety of sports to chose from. I can't wait to start my year as an eigth grader!

Posted February 15, 2012
This school is awesome. Both of my daughters went here and they turned out to be smart and brilliant kids. This school is like no other. The staff is so great and involved in everything, if you are looking for a good education, send your kids HERE!

Posted May 16, 2011
We recently moved here from the southshore and we thought our son would be going to Fountain Bleu ( very huge ) which we were told was the best school around here but we fell in Montleone district we are very happy our son got to start school here the teachers are great and in a new area with no friends we were worried about him getting lost in the shuffle of a big school. L.P. Montleone is very new and smaller so he fit right in and with a first time championship football team this year we had a blast watching our son play football almost going undefeated! Go Marlins!

Posted July 25, 2010
My son went to school here and I was very pleased with the education he received and amazed at how awesome the administration and staff were.

Posted September 11, 2009
We have had children in the school since it opened and our 3rd child is there now. I can't say enough about the teachers...they are incredible and so easy to work with...another rater said communication needed to improve between parent/teacher and assignments were never up...don't know what her situation is but we always have assignments up on the teachers websites and I have all of the teachers' email addresses at my fingertips if needed...and they always reply. Due to the small school size my children are in smaller classes and get more attention from the teachers which makes it ideal! We love the school. Only negative would be due to the small school size the athletic teams are not always so good...but, school is about education not sports!

L.P. Monteleone Junior High School 0

Posted September 10, 2009
Great School small and my child loves it. Teachers are great also.

Posted September 08, 2009

L.P. Monteleone Junior High School 3

Posted July 09, 2009

Posted May 14, 2009

L.P. Monteleone Junior High School
63000 Blue Marlin Drive, Mandeville, LA  70448
Last modified L.P. Monteleone Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L.P. Monteleone Junior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top