Bad
Good

Mansfield High School home of the Wolverines and it feel great to be a Wolverines because will do alot of fun thing in our school and we will make you become a strong leader and you can be anythink you want to be just do your school work and work hard and play hrad all you have to do just do your work and pass and we will fire up your future and make you and famliy and strong person that they already was and i love football and basketball and i love everybody at my school and all of our fan that show use love and we is one big happy famliy and just do when it take and just work hard more you work more we fire up your future and i love to be a wolverines it make me feel so good and make me a better person that im now team wolverines

I love this school. I'm in 11th grade and I've been going to Mansfield almost all my life. I transfered from a private school in elementary school to Mansfield Elementary and continued onto Mansfield Middle, where I transfered out again to go to a different school. I came back to MHS at the end of my sophmore year and I'm loving it. I have and am participating in things that I never would have had a chance to do if I would have stayed in the other school. I am in JROTC, along with many clubs and sports. The counsiler along with the teachers push you to become the very best that you can be and support you fully. I've changed my mind many times on what I wanted to do with my future and they've helped me finally decide and are seeing to it tthat I get what I need.

As a parent, I have been very pleased with Mansfield High School. My son attended a private school before transferring to MHS as a sophomore. We chose MHS because of its outstanding faculty and academic program. All of my son's teachers are highly qualified and very accessible. One of the things I have most appreciated is that his teachers have tried to challenge him, not letting him sit back and just do what it takes to get by. As a result, he has had several opportunities that he might not have had elsewhere. His dad and I have been very pleased with the educational experiences offered at Mansfield High School.

This school has undertaken being a Teacher Advancemet Program school. It made great strides in the first year implementation as rated by the Louisiana State Department of Education. We look forward to seeing the progress as they begin their second year. Students have many opportunities for excellence in academics because of the caring attitude of teachers. Academics provides 5 vocational academies, such as Prostart, agricscience, performing arts, business, mililtary and biomedical to complement the academic program. Quiz Bowl, Science Olympiad and Literary Rally are academic endeavors available to students. JROTC is another program in which students can enhance their career outlooks. Students are also given opportunities to participate in football, girls and boys basketball, volleyball, girls and boys track, baseball, softball and girls soccer.

Last modified Mansfield High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.