Public charter
Mansura, LA

Posted November 23, 2014
I absolutely love this school!!! The teachers and all staff are concerned about my child. I love that all the children get along. Their are no problems with bullying or peer pressure. My 2nd grade child is learning things I studied in my senior year of high school. My child comes home and is respectful, and loves discussing his day and what he learned at school.

Posted April 17, 2014
What wonderful staff, they are always there to help students Hardly any recess but that a good things. A good it of Homework but, me & my husband (teacher) @ one time Thinks that a good thing. OMG so organized dropping & picking up grandchildren. So happy. Our little granddaughter got in. They help stop bulling, which is such a good thing.

Posted November 09, 2011
I am a sophomore at APCS and I just would like to say this is the school to be. I was transferred my freshman year, I have to admit it was quite an adjustment for the first year. Now is just my second year here and it is absolutely amazing there are tons of wonderful teachers and other staff members that love you and be there by your side every step of the way making sure you are doing what you are supposed ti be doing. Besides adults caring for you there are so many wonderful loving friends. I AM SO GLAD TO BE A VIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted April 26, 2010
I am a teacher in a local Avoyelles Parish School. I transferred my daughter to APCS to allow her to be a part of the rich learning culture that takes place there. I am quite pleased with the school and I would not put her anywhere else in this parish. I love the fact that there is more to the school than the LEAP test. There are a lot of activities and field trips that makes the learning experience exciting. My daughter had quite an adjustment period during her first year there because of the style of teaching, but she loves it now. Part of the reason why I continue to live in this parish is her education at APCS... I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Posted June 08, 2009
This is going to be my third year at APCS, now to be a freshmen. Mrs.Julie has done everything she can to improve our education. This past year, both 8th grade classes(for the first year in the school's history) passed the Leap, with no failures. Let's just say, Mrs. Julie was literally crying as she read the reviews for our scores. I love it here, and I just can't seem to see me anywhere else!

Posted May 28, 2009

Posted January 27, 2009
I am so happy with APCS!! My children love going there. I am amazed at what my children come home and tell me they did at school. No wonder there's a waiting list!

Avoyelles Public Charter School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
APCHS is the most awesome school I've ever been to! They were so open minded when I came here. I was a foreign exchange student at APCHS and they helped me so much... The teachers and Mrs. Lori & Judy are awesome and I couldn't imagine attending another school during my exchange year!

Posted September 06, 2008

Posted February 17, 2008
This is the most awsome school i have ever been to I attend middle schhol there and I am planning to stay in school there.

Avoyelles Public Charter School
201 Longfellow Road, Mansura, LA  71350
Last modified Avoyelles Public Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Avoyelles Public Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top