Marrero, LA

Posted August 08, 2013
AOL is one of the best schools in the metropolitian area. Their academics prepare you for not just college but life. The goals they set for us are about making life decisions and choosing what is best for us. The technology is updated and advanced giving everyone an iPad 2 for the year. The teachers are nice and helpful and if you get left behind they do not hesitate to tutor you during lunch. There is a club for everyone and everyone makes you feel like home. So glad I didn't go to Dominican.

Academy Of Our Lady (Girls) 2

Posted April 26, 2010
This school could draw so many more families if it had more consistent leadership. Bullying? Communion Syllabus? Protocols?and Teacher issues are all ignored. Schedules, rules, and policies all fluctuate at the direction of a loving but whimsical leader. There are several strong parents who do their best to run things but at times they are pushing against the tide of an administration that is chasing its tail half the time. Some of the downtrodden teachers could be reshuffled to perk them up a bit, and the wandering custodian should do more than pick up the main office phone. Many parents stay because it is the only choice. New pre- k classes were added to hide the fact that enrollment is down. This school could thrive under the direction of a firm and organized leader. The parents at the school are wonderful, but the state it is in now is a shame.

Posted August 28, 2009
Aol is a great school. It give you great oppertunites and helps you build yourself as a christian

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted April 04, 2007
I Love Blenk. Ever since I was in 5th grade everyone would ask what High school I am going to go to and I would always say Blenk! I never got to attend the school while Mr. Pooley was principal but from what I hear he was a great principal. We now have a different principal and a lot of things have changed from last year and with the merge and all it has changed even more, but I still love Blenk and all the teacher and everyone that goes there!

Posted September 07, 2005
I think Blenk is a great school and advise everyone, who has the oppourtunity to attend this school, to go there. It has a wonderful acedemic program and is very challenging. I don't take music or am in any sports, but the art program is wonderful thanks to ms. shep. There are many clubs for you to join. And we have lots of activities, such as field day. It is a great school.

Academy Of Our Lady (Girls) 3

Posted August 10, 2003

Academy Of Our Lady (Girls)
537 Avenue D, Marrero, LA  70072
Last modified Academy Of Our Lady (Girls) is a Private school that serves grades 8-12
Academy Of Our Lady (Girls) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top