PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 19, 2016
This is my son's first year at this school. He is in Pre-K. I absolutely adore his teacher. She goes above and beyond to nurture my child. I love that his class is so small so he gets a lot of one on one with his teacher. This was a perfect fit for my family. We will be returning next year! Jordan

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted April 19, 2016
Mrs. Kelly Thank you for going above and beyond to teach my child and work as a team with me. You are appreciated more than you will even know :) Jordan

Posted September 05, 2015
This is an awesome school. My child's class is a "just right" size and fit to meet his educational, spiritual, and emotional needs. All teachers know him as soon as he walks on campus. He can't wait to arrive in the morning and doesn't want to leave in the afternoon.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted August 31, 2015
Everyday when I walk my child to class we are greeted by the principal that knows every students name!

Posted August 31, 2015
While Concordia Lutheran School is a smaller school with a low student to teacher ratio, it also makes the experience for my child life changing. This is my child's first year at this school and so far I am extremely happy with all she has been taught in 3 weeks. The teachers all know my child by name and they are very friendly. My child also loves her teacher, but that doesn't surprise me because her teacher is awesome and very helpful. Before she even started school my husband asked the teacher "why did you chose pre-k"... Her answer was "because I love my babies". Her teacher loves what she is doing and her students aren't just a number to her.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted August 26, 2015
The teacher's take the Christian route when it comes to education. By doing this it encourages honesty and integrity in their students. The teachers make sure that fairness is reached in the school.

Posted August 26, 2015
This is our second year here at Concordia Lutheran School. We love this school. The staff are friendly. The teachers truly care about each student. The teachers are familiar with all students and know them by name. The teacher's offer classrooms that are deeply routed in Christ. They educate the whole student by using small groups, whole group and one on one instruction. The classroom sizes are small allowing this to be done with ease. The principal insures that the teachers are certified and have constant professional development to stay up to date on the current education movement. The library is small but fully stocked. AR testing starts mid first grade and this I love because it motivates the students to read more. My son has never felt more at home than he does here at Concordia. My only wish is that he had attended the school starting in Pre-K rather than 2nd grade. Go take a tour of the school and see for yourself. You'll love it!

Posted August 25, 2015
This is my family's fourth year with Concordia. My children love it there. I love that you can always communicate with staff and receive very prompt responses. They take care and answer any concerns you may have in great timing with great results! They push your children to do their best and genuinely care about each individual student. My children never dread going to school and make sure at the end of every year that they will be attending again. When they notice I child may be falling behind that notify you immediately and take the time to adjust things to better accommodate that child. Everyone is like family and you are treated like family.

Posted August 24, 2015
My two children have attended Concordia now for the last two years. They are starting their third year and absolutely love it. My husband and I love that they can attend a school in a Christian environment and receive a great education by teachers who care about them. The school is like a big family and my children are part of it and it makes them happy to be there everyday with people who love them as they would their own children.

Posted August 22, 2015
For the past four years my child has attended Concordia Lutheran School. I love the fact that the school is like a family and my child is not a number sitting in a desk. Everyone knows all the kids and there names. The teachers truly care about each student and will go above and beyond to help them. I also like that my child is in a christian environment. I feel like my child is safe at school and not being exposed to things she does not need to know or see.

6700 B West Bank Expressway, Marrero, LA  70072
Last modified Concordia Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8