Marrero, LA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 23, 2013
If I could go back in time to 2000, I would do it all over again for my two daughthers to attend Concordia Lutheran School. I as a parent recommend this school to family, friends, and foes. The teacher's and staff treated me and my family, like family and took the time to make sure my kids were on the educational level that they needed. A highly recommend school. One of daughter's is a nurse that graduate in 2014, I believe Concordia Lutheran School was apart of my daughters decision to further her education

Posted February 04, 2011
My son has attend Concordia for four years now, and i love the school. Yes the teachers are hard on the students and make them walk a tight line, but the students stil respect and care for everyone of the teachers. The school makes sure all parents are involved in their childs education. The teachers definatly push the students to excell above the normal grade level. I am very pleased with the education and experience i have had while my child has been a student at Concordia. Would recommend this school to anyone!

Posted August 06, 2010
Love It My Children Get Christian Fellowship Mixed With Hard Studies With Love And Respect From Other Students And Small Class SIzes Which Is Good.

Concordia Lutheran School 4

Posted May 04, 2009
The school's size creates the perfect environment for students. I loved that school. I'm a former student and overall the school was to my liking. Very few downsides. Food is good. Criteria is good. People there are so kind. -Sarah S.

Posted November 28, 2007
Great christian school! We love it.Two of my children did wonderful in high school, after attending Concordia.Now Iam starting over with my third child.Teachers and staff make you feel like part of the family.Parents are always welcome. To know the school is to love it!!!!

Posted December 22, 2005
This is a great, small Christian school. The academics are wonderful and include Spanish, music, and art, as well as sports program. The level of parent involvement in this school is outstanding and it is a joy to volunteer at the school.

Posted March 19, 2004

Concordia Lutheran School
6700 B West Bank Expressway, Marrero, LA  70072
Last modified Concordia Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Concordia Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top