West Bank Cathedral Academy 5

Posted January 17, 2014
One of the best school my daughter could have attended. She's been there since two years old. I regret that the school stops a kindergarten. She's now four years old and already reading blends and vowels. One of the best all around.

West Bank Cathedral Academy 5

Posted July 24, 2005
WB Cathedral is a wonderful school with loving teachers. The school's academic program is excellent. My son learned to read in the Pre-K class for four year olds. Initially, I thought the program would be too challanging for a 4 year old. It was not! Parents are involved and willingly assist the director with what needs to be done for the children. I regret the school no longer has upper grade level; therefore, this will be my son's last at the God sent school. I highly recommend WB Cathedral for pre k and kindergarteners.

West Bank Cathedral Academy
7301 Lapalco Blvd, Marrero, LA  70072
(504) 348-2000
Last modified West Bank Cathedral Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-8
West Bank Cathedral Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top