Marrero, LA

Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted June 17, 2014
This school is really a bad school. They have a handful of teachers that teaches a bunch of kids in one room at the same time students never receive that one on one time needed that is normally available in a private school. This school leader is very unprofessional and never consistent with given information. My advice would be stay away from this school.

Faith Christian Academy 1

Posted December 10, 2012
Poor Schooling stay away, this is a bad school to bring your kids to stay away

Faith Christian Academy 5

Posted April 24, 2009
Faith academy is a very good school...They have a very nice and christian staff..They always make you feel welcome...My nephew now attends faith academy and he was welcome with open arms..By such good people..And i thank them sooo much...The curriculum is very good and strong....Keep up the good work and may god continue blessing faith academy...

Faith Christian Academy

Posted April 08, 2009
My son started Faith Academy at Pre-K3, went to Pre-K4, was promoted to Kindergarten. I'm very satisfied with the curriculum and staff. I have no regrets. I have another son that my husband and I plan to send to Faith Academy.

Faith Christian Academy 5

Posted August 08, 2008
Both of my boys started at Faith from Pre-K2, my oldest has now graduated high school and my youngest is in the 6th grade. A very nurturing school. Undisciplined need not attend.

Faith Christian Academy
6216 6th Avenue, Marrero, LA  70072
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top