Posted April 10, 2014
My school is a very safe school. The teachers are ready to teach, They are always looking out for the students. when I go to school i am ready to learn.

L.W. Higgins High School 2

Posted November 09, 2011
I recently relocated to the state and Higgins is my resident home school. So far I am not impressed with much there. I did met the pricipal and he seems to care about the school and the students but that's it. The office staff are not very friendly or too helpful for that matter. I have offered to become a volunteer and no one has contacted me yet. I went on the campus today and walked around uninterepted. No one on the campus stopped me to ask me what I was doing there. Thank God I wasn't there to hurt anyone. My daughter had something taken from her and then someone tried to get her to pay them to get it back. What is really going on there. I am going to spend all my time and limited resources trying to find another school or do what ever possible to help improve this one. Unfortunately my daughter doesn't want to change schools but she doesn't know what's best for her, I do.

Posted April 14, 2010
LW Higgins is an excellent school and is just getting better now that we have a new principal.

L.W. Higgins High School 1

Posted December 15, 2009

Posted April 26, 2009
this school has then and now tauht my child everything

Posted February 02, 2009
This school is terrible. I have a fear evrey time i go there. Everyone is so rude and i htink ima get jumped, teachers dont say tight on there rules and idontknoww. Just please dont put your kid through something like this school.. The only reason im going here is because its free, and its right by my house. Could you believe that?

L.W. Higgins High School 5

Posted October 06, 2008
L.W. Higgins is an outstanding high school thats gets no support from the school board.If more parents were to get involved and confront the school board this school would be the best in the city.They do good in athletics every year but just no fan support.In my opinion Higgins should be supported more because their really a good school with great students.im happy that my child is currently attending

Posted August 19, 2008

L.W. Higgins High School 5

Posted February 12, 2008

Posted January 29, 2008
This school is the worst on the westbank. I was very unhappy with my child at this school. I have never seen a school as bad as this school. I would nt recommend this school for any child either. Do yourself and your child a favor and send them somewhere else. Academics are not great as there are not even enough teachers to cover all of the classes.

L.W. Higgins High School
7201 Lapalco Boulevard, Marrero, LA  70072
Last modified L.W. Higgins High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L.W. Higgins High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top