Posted August 18, 2014
My child's first year. She's in 9th grade and already signed up for ROTC! So far so good!! Willing to volunteer if I'm needed (504)9141466

Posted February 12, 2014
This school is horrible. My daughter is in the 6th grade and was forced to attend due to district zoning but I should have followed my first mind and found a private school. There are multiple fights almost every day and a major lack of discipline. My daughter was attacked by a boy she didn't even know and the school never called me to report it. My daughter was terrified to return to school. When I went to the school to report it, they made excuses for the kid stating that he comes from a broken home. There was never anything done about it. The kids curse at the teachers and disrupt class daily and the "motto" is that the good kids have to suffer for the bad. So they punish everyone instead of the ones that are being disruptive. This school reminds me of the movie Lean on Me. Please keep your kids away from this place at all cost.

Posted October 18, 2013
This school is great. Currently it is 2013, and allot less fights has happened. The teachers are really nice and respectful. It may not LOOK the best, but it is really nice on the inside. In fact, it needs votes right now so they can improve the school now! Don't judge a book by its cover! :)

Posted May 12, 2010
I had 2 kid that attended this school my first was my son went here for 7 and 8 grade. He did fine but they had alot of fights there, this was 3 years ago. My daughter currently attends its horrible I should've followed my first mind and not let her attend this school but this was her district now I'm looking for a school for her for next year......

L.H. Marrero Middle School 0

Posted November 09, 2009
Ms.Liberman is tha best teacher at Marerro Middle school,she takes her time to acctually teach the students and is very polite.

L.H. Marrero Middle School 3

Posted August 15, 2009

L.H. Marrero Middle School 0

Posted August 14, 2009
i think you school needs more computer and more time to do homework in the classes near the end of the class time.also i think the childs can use the lockers when they need them.they need some place to put their extra book.when class is over they have 5 mintures to get ready and to find thir classes.can the students wear things on their arms or necks

Posted February 17, 2009

Posted February 14, 2009
Horrible, Horrible, HORRIBLE. I wouldn't advise anyone to go to this school. The teachers do not care any bit for their students. The students do not learn anything either. There are also constant physical fights here too, about 1 to 4 fights a month. Now, do you want your kids to get into a fight? I'd think not. This school also very strict, though, no one seems to care. okay , you are being warned: don't be surprised if your kid goes home with a detention saying 'unzipped jacket' on it, and if your kid is an Honer Roll Student, don't be surprised if s/he brings home a ' C ' on his or her report card. Trust me, I used to be an 'A,B' student, but i got my first ' C ' here.

Posted January 20, 2009

L.H. Marrero Middle School
4100 7th Street, Marrero, LA  70072
Last modified L.H. Marrero Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
L.H. Marrero Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews.