Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This school's amazing . I'm even thinking of joining Next year. I find it cool and very well structured. I recomend you send your kids there.

this is a very excellent school before this school i attended livaduais middle school but i transfered because that school is beyond horrible i was bullied there picked and even beat up and the teachers and dean Vonyotta Cole did nothing about it but Ms. Hunt the dean at marrero gets to the bottom of things like that.IT has great academic programs like honors and i b o program and you may think this school is bad but you dont realize what something is until you get it.

My child's first year. She's in 9th grade and already signed up for ROTC! So far so good!! Willing to volunteer if I'm needed (504)9141466

This school is horrible. My daughter is in the 6th grade and was forced to attend due to district zoning but I should have followed my first mind and found a private school. There are multiple fights almost every day and a major lack of discipline. My daughter was attacked by a boy she didn't even know and the school never called me to report it. My daughter was terrified to return to school. When I went to the school to report it, they made excuses for the kid stating that he comes from a broken home. There was never anything done about it. The kids curse at the teachers and disrupt class daily and the "motto" is that the good kids have to suffer for the bad. So they punish everyone instead of the ones that are being disruptive. This school reminds me of the movie Lean on Me. Please keep your kids away from this place at all cost.

This school is great. Currently it is 2013, and allot less fights has happened. The teachers are really nice and respectful. It may not LOOK the best, but it is really nice on the inside. In fact, it needs votes right now so they can improve the school now! Don't judge a book by its cover! :)

I had 2 kid that attended this school my first was my son went here for 7 and 8 grade. He did fine but they had alot of fights there, this was 3 years ago. My daughter currently attends its horrible I should've followed my first mind and not let her attend this school but this was her district now I'm looking for a school for her for next year......

Ms.Liberman is tha best teacher at Marerro Middle school,she takes her time to acctually teach the students and is very polite.

i think you school needs more computer and more time to do homework in the classes near the end of the class time.also i think the childs can use the lockers when they need them.they need some place to put their extra book.when class is over they have 5 mintures to get ready and to find thir classes.can the students wear things on their arms or necks

Horrible, Horrible, HORRIBLE. I wouldn't advise anyone to go to this school. The teachers do not care any bit for their students. The students do not learn anything either. There are also constant physical fights here too, about 1 to 4 fights a month. Now, do you want your kids to get into a fight? I'd think not. This school also very strict, though, no one seems to care. okay , you are being warned: don't be surprised if your kid goes home with a detention saying 'unzipped jacket' on it, and if your kid is an Honer Roll Student, don't be surprised if s/he brings home a ' C ' on his or her report card. Trust me, I used to be an 'A,B' student, but i got my first ' C ' here.

I am a student in this middle school. I would say this school is not in a good shape. The teachers in the school are no help to student. All of the students in the school have to respect for their teachers and the people around them. There academic program is very poor. The school has no disregard for language between the students and teachers. I would not advise any parent or student to attend this school.

Last modified L.H. Marrero Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.