Marrero, LA

Harry S. Truman Middle School 3

Posted April 02, 2014
I been at truman middle school for 3 years and my 8th grade year has been by best year so far because of my science teacher has helped me alot . when I had a bad day he would ask me what wrong I WOULD SAY NOTHING but i told and now he is much sience i told him and friday is his so happy birthday MR.WATTS

Posted February 04, 2014
This is my Grandson's first year. Teachers are good BUT there is a lot of VIOLENCE AND BULLIES at that school; Seems that the staff is so overwhelmed they find every excuse to ignore the problem. Very concern.

Posted March 08, 2013
This is my daughter first year at the school..I have no problems with the dress code rules..My problem is that my daughter is in the 6th grade and she was turned around for breakfast cause the 6th graders are not allowed to eat breakfast..my daughter has been bully by some students and she reported it and nothing was done she was told that they will call her..I was told by the disciplinary office that when they get to it they was going to call all of them that have been involved..I made a statement what it's going to take my daughter getting hurt before anything is done..I was given a statement that she needs to get to and adult...My daughter placed reports back to back and nothing still was not done...As a result to this here matter my daughter was jumped on by one of the students and as a result to her defending herself she was suspended and once again we was told that nothing could not be done until the teacher gives his report.

Posted January 15, 2011
Truman middle school is horrible place to send your child this school is horrible theyre are a lot of strict rules at the school you cant wear a hooded jacket or your hood would be cut off shoes must be black or white random drug searches cell phone check theyre are gangs and a whole lot of fights burn pages where they talk about on facebook.

Harry S. Truman Middle School 5

Posted January 08, 2009
I had a son to attended this school. It's was well rounded and also the teachers' care about the students. One teacher in particular stands out the most and her name is Mrs. Darenburgs. She gives so much of herself to the students to ensures each student get a quality education. Keep up the good work and be blessed.

Harry S. Truman Middle School 3

Posted August 14, 2008
Truman is a good school for those who want to get a quality education. My daughter makes really good grades and she loves her teachers. I know as a parent that she is getting a good education at Truman Middle with a very strong support system at home.

Posted May 29, 2008
Truman is becoming a 'problem' school.. discipline is lacking, some students are abusive to others, it is becoming undesireable.

Harry S. Truman Middle School 5

Posted September 23, 2005
Truman middle is so awesome it is the best school ever I loved Truman and I wish I could go back and stay there.

Harry S. Truman Middle School 4

Posted April 17, 2005
Truman offers a well-rounded education for our children. There are many extra-curricular activities as well as free after-school tutoring programs. The teachers and administration seem to care about the students.

Harry S. Truman Middle School

Posted October 18, 2004
My son has Ms Pitre and I think shes a good techer. My son can spell and read good.

Harry S. Truman Middle School
5417 Ehret Road, Marrero, LA  70072
Last modified Harry S. Truman Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harry S. Truman Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top