Maurice, LA

Posted September 06, 2011
Very involved staff that care about the children and their future. Parents are always taking time out to volunteer and encourage school activities.

Posted August 08, 2011
The education I received at this school fully prepared me for my time at LSU, which I graduated from with a 3.5 GPA. I also scored a 27 on my ACT because of the well rounded education I received. The classes are small, the teachers are experienced and the extracurricular activities are there for the right reasons - to teach responsibility and teamwork, not to win the school prestige. I enjoyed high school as much as a student can while there, but looking back and at other schools in my new area has proven that NVHS is a FANTASTIC school! You can be as involved in your child's school experience as you want, and if the administration knows you, it doesn't have to be for a negative reason.

North Vermilion High School 3

Posted September 22, 2009

Posted September 17, 2009
I love the fact that North Vermilion is such a close school. Everyone knows everyone and they are all so extremely nice. The teachers are helpful and want you to pass and the counselors want everyone to succeed. They are trying to get all of the students on the path to a career after high school. I absolutely love my school!

Posted September 13, 2009
My kids love the school and the teachers it's a great school the teacher and principal seam to relly care

North Vermilion High School 3

Posted April 26, 2009

Posted May 08, 2005
- a former student

North Vermilion High School 4

Posted February 27, 2005

North Vermilion High School
11609 Louisiana 699, Maurice, LA  70555
Last modified North Vermilion High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Vermilion High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top