Bad
Good

Joseph J. Davies Elementary has been awarded the 2014 National Blue Ribbon Award for High Performance. It is very exciting since we are only one of four public schools in the state to recieve this honor!

I love Davies Elementary! I am a second year teacher and I have had the opportunity to spend a lot of time at many schools and I am truly blessed to be working for such a great school like Davies. I have a great team of teachers that I can call on no matter what. I have an administrative team that I can go to with any comments or concerns and they listen and respond in a timely manner. I have a great relationship with the office staff, janitors, and paraprofessionals that I work with as well. Not only is Davies a great place to work, but it is a top school that I send two of my three children to. The teachers keep up with the daily changes in the implementation of the common core. I know from experience that the teachers truly love their students. My kids are treated with respect and they feel like they are welcomed and loved every day. I love Davies Elementary and I wouldn't want to teach or send my children anywhere else. The family atmosphere that we have at Davies is like no other. Great school to work at and send my kids. It truly is an A+ school!

Last modified Joseph J. Davies Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.