Meraux, LA

Posted April 19, 2010
N.P. Trist is the school that my two boys went to years ago and now two of my grandchildre go there and love the school. That what counts if the children are happy.

N.P. Trist Middle School 0

Posted March 29, 2010
I have twin boys who started at Trist in 1/09 coming from a middle school in Poplarville, Ms. They put them in Honors classes and they have done wonderful. I can not say enough about this school. The principal is wonderful and my children love school and don't want to miss a day....

N.P. Trist Middle School 1

Posted September 23, 2008

Posted March 21, 2005
Trist has been a wonderful experience for my daughters; I have 1 in 8th and 1 in 6th. Both in honors and have done extremely well. I feel each teachers they have had, has pushed them that extra mile to get more out of them academically. My youngest is in academic games, and LOVES it. Extracurricular you ask? My 8th grader is in Student Council, 4-H Jr. Leader and a Cheerleader. My 6th grader is in Academic games, Jr. Beta and Cheerleading. To give you a little feedback: once the girls missed the bus and I was already at work, I could not leave. The girls were going to walk to school because they did not want to stay home. So THEY called a few family members before the found one who could bring them to school. Now to me 'That says something about N.P. TRIST!' I love this school.

Posted August 25, 2004
My son was in the 6th grade honors program last year and he had the most awesome teachers, Mrs. Martin & Mrs. Tortorich. I was very impressed with this school!

Posted May 26, 2004
Trist has provided an excellent education for my daughter. The honors program is wonderful. The teachers & administration have provided an environment that made learning enjoyable. They have truly prepared her for the transition to high school.

Posted May 02, 2004
Trist is a truly child-centered school with an amazing faculty and administration. Besides a wonderful academic program, they have an outstanding fine arts program.

N.P. Trist Middle School 1

Posted October 14, 2003

N.P. Trist Middle School
Pirates Cove, Meraux, LA  70075
Last modified N.P. Trist Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
N.P. Trist Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top