St. Philip Neri School 2

Posted September 14, 2014
My son really likes the school, but as a parent I have an issue. Every time I try to contact the financial department, they never call me back.

Posted August 25, 2010
We are in our third year at SPN. Our daughter started in P3 and is now in kindergarten. The teachers are wonderful and our daughter loves to go to school. She was reading and writing in PK4 and is now writing sentences in kindergarten. She has been very prepared for each grade. We very pleased with the school!

St. Philip Neri School 0

Posted March 02, 2010
My children are in 5th and 7th grade at SPN and have been attending since preschool. Academically, my chidren have excelled. Their teachers have always been caring and considerate and my children feel very comfortable and safe at school. This school does a great job preparing the kids for high school.

Posted May 08, 2009
We have 2 children in the Pre-K program and are very happy with their progress. Our oldest is in PK4 presently and has really excelled in her learning. She starterd at St. Philip in PK2. Our youngest is in PK2 and has a really great vocabulary and talks so much more. I would have never been able to give our children a great base for their education at home. St. Philip offers an excellent early education program.

Posted November 19, 2008
This school is wonderful. We have been through two years in the PK programs and find it to be excellent. All of the teachers are very warm, compassionate people that are great with the young children. There is tons of parent involvement which is so important. We are very happy with the school.

Posted May 26, 2008
I would rate this school as excellent. As a former parent and teacher, I feel that what is important in a school is curriculum and order and stability. The school is on the cutting edge of new technology and educational practices. In addition, security measures have been implemented to keep all students and faculty/staff safe. I have always had access to teachers and administration in a timely fashion. This site is a good means for prospective parents who may not be familiar with the school to learn more about it; however, I am concerned that this could become a forum for a few disgruntled parents to vent their frustration, which could in turn affect the school's overall rating unfairly.

St. Philip Neri School 4

Posted April 30, 2008
My daughter has been attending since PK3 and we love the school. All the staff is very kid friendly and also attentive to the parents.

Posted February 22, 2008
My kids are treated like gold. It is a great Catholic School with loving teachers.

St. Philip Neri School 2

Posted January 14, 2008
This school is only so so. My daughter has been attending since PK3 and we have had trouble with the teachers paying attention to the students. The principle is always away on trips and vacation. For the amount of money spent on this school you would be better off somewhere else.

Posted September 06, 2007
My son started at St. Philip Neri School in their 3 year old program. He is currently in kindergarten. I have been very pleased with SPN. I was amazed at what my son learned in the PK-3 and PK-4 programs as I expected it to be more like a 'glorified' nursery school! The faculty has been great so far! My son's teachers have been thoughtful, caring and wonderful! SPN offers many opportunities for parents to be involved in their children's education, as well. I am very happy with St. Philip Neri School and would recommend it highly!

St. Philip Neri School
6600 Kawanee Avenue, Metairie, LA  70003
Last modified St. Philip Neri School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
St. Philip Neri School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top