PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Our family has been so very blessed to have this school...we truly feel that they are receiving a great Catholic foundation, great education, and giving our children moral values that hopefully will guide them their whole life to become well-rounded, good, Christian people!

This school is the perfect place for your child to get a solid Catholic foundation and a great education. There are plenty of social activities for the kids to have fun outside of school. The parents are very involved and it's a very close-knit group that helps each other. The teachers are great, top quality. The office staff is so friendly, helpful and attentive. Putting my son here was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Many Teachers assign but do not teach. They feel it is the students responsibility to learn material on their own. They say they are getting them ready for high school in 5th grade.

Amount of homework: Disagree

3rd graders can spend up to fours hours a night doing homework and learning material for upcoming tests. Middle School students spend on average of four hours a night.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

This school has favorites. Only those students are included in sports. They give extra help to only those they deem worthy. Middle school issues demerits for the most ridiculous things but turns a blind eye to the big things.

This principal needs to retire. She does not come out her office. Her attitude towards parents and their concerns is unacceptable. She doesn't want to hear about problems with students and teachers. The majority of the middle school teachers do not care about the children and some do not teach and only assign work. They leave the teaching up to the parents.

My son really likes the school, but as a parent I have an issue. Every time I try to contact the financial department, they never call me back.

We are in our third year at SPN. Our daughter started in P3 and is now in kindergarten. The teachers are wonderful and our daughter loves to go to school. She was reading and writing in PK4 and is now writing sentences in kindergarten. She has been very prepared for each grade. We very pleased with the school!

My children are in 5th and 7th grade at SPN and have been attending since preschool. Academically, my chidren have excelled. Their teachers have always been caring and considerate and my children feel very comfortable and safe at school. This school does a great job preparing the kids for high school.

We have 2 children in the Pre-K program and are very happy with their progress. Our oldest is in PK4 presently and has really excelled in her learning. She starterd at St. Philip in PK2. Our youngest is in PK2 and has a really great vocabulary and talks so much more. I would have never been able to give our children a great base for their education at home. St. Philip offers an excellent early education program.

Last modified St. Philip Neri School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7