Metairie, LA

Crescent City Christian School 1

Posted August 04, 2015
I understand tuition increases are necessary but with the added fees in addition to tuition is way too high. Registration fee, capital improvement fee, student resource fee and after signing up for the new school year they mail you a letter in July stating there is another ADDITIONAL fee called a student life fee. Fees alone are $925!!!! Talk about nickel and diming. Please parents visit the students restrooms they are not kept up. Also the lockers near the library are in poor condition. Some have broken shelving inside. So why are we paying $400 for capital improvement? There is a $225 student resource fee so why are we having to pay a student life fee of $125? The student life fee includes a yearbook purchase, classroom fees, teacher appreciation week and end of year ceremony. The end year awards ceremony fee? Come on Crescent City my child has never had anything given except paper certificates. NO explanation as to where this money is going. The adminstrators that work in the front office are clueless.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 22, 2015
My son is currently at the Celebration Christian Daycare and we love it. I know he is in good hands, and they take good care of all the babies. He is only 6 months and gets very excited as soon as we enter the school.

Posted June 22, 2015

Crescent City Christian School 1

Posted January 08, 2015
why cant you find any test score reviews. what is the point of having this school on here if it does not have the basic info. ive looked on several review sites and nothing on test scores.

Crescent City Christian School 2

Posted December 15, 2014
I am not happy at all. The administration is inept and very unfriendly. I have had my child in this school for years and the students they now allow in are academically challenged and behavioral disordered. I know that the school must have tuition to operate; however, this isn't the route to take. The leadership doesn t have knowledge of sound educational principles or practices. It is nothing but an over glorified Sunday school class.

Posted January 24, 2010
I really appreciate the hard work that Mr. Daniel and the administration has done. The teacher see an improvement and we are excited to see the positive changes.

Posted September 16, 2008
Awesome school, awesome teachers and my 5 year old and 13 year old love their school.

Posted August 13, 2008
CCCS has been a such a blessing. First and foremost, the Pastor and the Principal love the Lord. The teachers love Jesus. With that said, it overflows into the classrooms. The children are in such a Christ-like enviroment. Secondly, the education is unbelievable. My son is in the first grade and he is a proficient reader, writes in cursive and has memorized more bible verses than I have. The Abeka program is the best. I would recommend Crescent City Christian to everyone. God Bless!

4828 Utica Street, Metairie, LA  70006
Last modified Crescent City Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Crescent City Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top