Metairie, LA

Crescent City Christian School 1

Posted January 08, 2015
why cant you find any test score reviews. what is the point of having this school on here if it does not have the basic info. ive looked on several review sites and nothing on test scores.

Crescent City Christian School 2

Posted December 15, 2014
I am not happy at all. The administration is inept and very unfriendly. I have had my child in this school for years and the students they now allow in are academically challenged and behavioral disordered. I know that the school must have tuition to operate; however, this isn't the route to take. The leadership doesn t have knowledge of sound educational principles or practices. It is nothing but an over glorified Sunday school class.
3 people found this helpful

Crescent City Christian School 0

Posted January 24, 2010
I really appreciate the hard work that Mr. Daniel and the administration has done. The teacher see an improvement and we are excited to see the positive changes.

Crescent City Christian School 5

Posted September 16, 2008
Awesome school, awesome teachers and my 5 year old and 13 year old love their school.

Crescent City Christian School 5

Posted August 13, 2008
CCCS has been a such a blessing. First and foremost, the Pastor and the Principal love the Lord. The teachers love Jesus. With that said, it overflows into the classrooms. The children are in such a Christ-like enviroment. Secondly, the education is unbelievable. My son is in the first grade and he is a proficient reader, writes in cursive and has memorized more bible verses than I have. The Abeka program is the best. I would recommend Crescent City Christian to everyone. God Bless!

Crescent City Christian School 1

Posted July 13, 2008

Crescent City Christian School
4828 Utica Street, Metairie, LA  70006
Last modified Crescent City Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Crescent City Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top