PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have had many family members attend this school over the years. Faces, names, and mascots change, but the spirit does not. VCA is dedicated to educating your child academically and spiritually. This is a spiritual school in a Catholic city. If you want a bumper sticker for your car or you are interested in a country club, then look amongst the better known Catholic and Episcopalian schools. If the soul counts for anything, then consider VCA.

My daughter has attended VCA for 6 years and she has become an outstanding reader because of the curriculum used and teachers implementing it. My husband and I are grateful for this school in assisting us to raise our child in the ways of the Lord. It's special to find an educational institution where there are high academic standards AND where Jesus Christ is central to everything they do.

I have been a part of this school in different areas for the past 10 years. The staff truly care about the students and the parents. The goal of VCA is for students to walk away with a wonderful education and a deeper knowledge of Christ. This school is a true gem, and I am so blessed for my daughter to have the safe haven of VCA.

This is a pretty good school. It seems everyone (faculty and staff) memorize all the kids names. The environment is very warm and always welcoming.

The teachers really care about each student. The principle is a precious soul. My daughter was in K4 last year and by K4 graduation, she was reading! A wonderful experience ! My daughter can't wait until school starts again.

Victory Christian Academy has been around for 25 years, and in those 25 years, they have produced some solid students. I myself graduated from Victory, attended Brother Martin, and then went on to college and grad school. Victory gave me a very strong foundation in Reading/Writing. Now, as far as the 'gifted' kids go that another poster mentioned, Victory is small and tuition is low. They did not offer Honors Classes in the past. They do now offer an Honors Program and Latin. Their Latin students will compete against High School kids in the National Latin Exam. Not many middle schools (maybe 3) in the area offer this. Victory is also very aggressive in the Middle School. Students in Literature must complete 6 book reports a year. And, by the time a student finishes Victory, he will have read 6 works by Shakespeare.

I attented this school for three years and was forced to leave because of Hurricane Katrina. I loved this school and hopefully I can come back one day. The teachers and the rest of the staff was always there for me. The completely blessed my life inside and out. This school will completely train you for the future. It is because of them that I have something extra to bring into any other school that I may attend. They also equipped me with the one thing that has always saw me through the hardest times of my life, and that was JESUS CHRIST. I even remember them offering baptisms to the students one year. I hope that God continues to bless this school and everyone who has something to do with this school.

I attended this school for about nine years, from pre-k 3 until 6th grade. I have so many great memories there. It is a very uplifting environment and the teachers and staff truly care about the students. The foundation in Christ I received from there is so helpful in my walk with him. The one bad thing that I had was the fact that since I am gifted, when I hit about the forth or fifth grade the schoolwork that they had never challenged me. And I had to eventually leave for I knew I would need better academics. I was really sad when I left because I loved everyone so much. Looking back on my time at Victory, I am extremely grateful for the years I spent there. I met life long friends and had a great time. I would reccomend it for any children looking for a good christian school.

Last modified Victory Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8