Metairie, LA

1 star

Joseph S. Maggiore Sr. Elementary School 0

Posted April 18, 2009
I tried to keep an open mind at the beginning of the school year, but as the year has gone on, I have become more and more disappointed in the conduct of staff members and the behavior of students. There is no real order in this school. Half of the students don't even abide by the dress code that is supposedly 'strictly enforced'. It is hard for me to tell my child that he has to wear a certain pair of tennis shoes when he sees other children wearing whatever they want. Some of the staff have actually become beligerant with parents and confrontational. If the staff does not know how to conduct themselves properly, how are they going to teach the students to behave properly? I will give this school one more year to prove to me that they can teach my child instead of hamper his early education.

Joseph S. Maggiore Sr. Elementary School 0

Posted November 24, 2007
Maggiore Elementary is a caos.It's Dirty, the restrooms smell bad, the staff are unqualified, they can not put order in the cafeteria big kids pick on small kids , also to mention, The lunch Meal payment control is a mess (We keep getting no payment notices, when we already have paid.) Last Year, our kids wwere attending Schneckenburger Elementary. Our kids loved that school. It's more Organized and clean. Our kids did not get as sick as in maggiore. schneckenburger is 6 blocks from our house and maggiore is 1 mile , now m our kids are at home in a program homeschool.

Joseph S. Maggiore Sr. Elementary School 1

Posted November 29, 2004

Joseph S. Maggiore Sr. Elementary School
2504 Maine Avenue, Metairie, LA  70003
Last modified Joseph S. Maggiore Sr. Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5
Joseph S. Maggiore Sr. Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top