PK-7|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted November 17, 2015
We are so happy with our choice to send our children to St. Ann. Teachers create a warm and caring atmosphere for the children.

Posted November 06, 2015
All three of my children have gone there. My oldest started in pre-k 3, and we have never had any issues with him, but he has always been a good and easy kid. My second child, also started in pre-k 3 just making the cutoff by two days. We did have to meet with the counselor, teacher and disciplinarian because of her behavior. Three year old strong willed girl who happens to be the youngest in her grade. It was politely suggested to us to have her evaluated and be seen by a counselor outside of school. Neither of which we did, and she turned out to be a wonderful student has been well liked by all of her teachers since. She is now a 3rd grader. My third child in pre-k 3 happens to be strong willed as well, on top of being a boy, and just like my girl, barely made the age cutoff. We have also had to meet with the counselor and disciplinarian and been called a couple of times to pick him up from school. Today we were handed his belongings and basically told he needs to be "evaluated" before he can return. The principle even handed us a paper on who we should contact for the evaluation process. We were completely crushed, as we do not understand why his behavior is so different at school than at home. We agreed that maybe he needed to go back to pre-k 2 for another year to muture, but were told there is no room for him. If I could, I would pull all three of my kids out at this time. The school is great if you have a perfect child, and if you do not have to deal with the abrupt and rude principle, assistant principle and counselor. All the same staff that has been there. It is a shame, but I feel that if we were more involved in school activities and contributed more financially, circumstances would be different.

Posted September 28, 2015
Class sizes have steadily increased over the years and now there are just too many children per room. Little to no individualized attention. There are constantly hands out asking for donations (monetary or otherwise), with little to no seen improvements. Definite issues with cliques and bullying by children, staff and employees. All of which are swept under the rug unless you are an employee or a friend of those "in the inner circle". Staff doesn't appear to be happy to interact with parents or students. No one smiles during dismissal and barely acknowledges the presence of my child when I am dropping off or picking him up. This school has fallen into a slump and they need to refocus and re-prioritize before they lose even more students.

Posted November 21, 2014
When I sent my first child to St. Ann School 5 years ago, I was unsure what to expect, but hoped my child would be nurtured and taught well. Each year since then my expectations have been exceeded. All 3 of my children now attend St. Ann School and the education they are receiving spiritually, socially and academically is worth every penny. The teachers and assistants work to meet the needs of every child, and an amazing support staff is available to help them. The school is ahead of the curve with technology in every classroom. The curriculum is reviewed and revised to make sure my children are in line with or ahead academically of their contemporaries. Pushing our children to do their best is necessary in today's world, and St. Ann School is preparing them well for the future. A walk through the halls of the school and a glimpse into the classrooms on any given day will provide proof that I, as a parent, already know: St. Ann students love their school. I highly recommend St. Ann School.

St. Ann School 2

Posted October 26, 2014
I am extremely disappointed with St.Ann School.My child has been there for five years and I am shocked to see what really goes on.Certain staff members verbal abuse of children,when parents and children complain it falls on deaf ears,dirty environment,lack of toiletries for children,bullying by students and staff are not addressed properly and incidents are swept under the rug. Some of the teachers are really great and deserve all the credit possible for their hard work.A change of leadership is definitely due.

Posted October 10, 2014
Academically strong school. Very structured. After school tutoring is available if needed. I know my children are receiving an excellent education.

Posted September 07, 2014
The teachers at St. Ann are great but it is way pay due for a leadership change. The principal does not seem to have the best interest of the children in mind. Class sizes have steadily increased over the past years - classes are too large now. The anti-bullying stance at St. Ann is severely lacking. Reports of bullying are not handled seriously. If it wasn't for the dedication of the teachers at St. Ann my child would not be at St. Ann.

St. Ann School 2

Posted December 30, 2013
My child has been at St. Ann for the past 6 years. He has been labeled due to his learning disability. The principal is only concerned with making excellent standardized test scores. The pressure is unbelievable. My child has no confidence at all. They do not give a chance to learn with already labeling him. St. Ann is a disgrace for a school. EVERY CHILD is unique, they are not robots.

Posted August 13, 2013
St. Ann Elementary School is very child focused. The staff is extremely professional. I appreciate the excellent education and spiritual guidance given to my child.

St. Ann School 4

Posted March 05, 2012
My child started PK at St. Ann and is still there. I have nothing but great things to say about the school and administration. There are very few Catholic schools that have smart boards in every class and a Cirriculum Coordinator. I toured all possible schools in my area before sending my child here and do not regret it. My child is academically advanced compared to other kids her ages that go to other Catholic schools. No school is every perfect and I would hope that people that post reviews give a more a "bigger picture" review. I have friends that send their kids to extremely expensive private schools and parents are still unhappy with one thing or another.

St. Ann School