Metairie, LA

Posted November 21, 2014
When I sent my first child to St. Ann School 5 years ago, I was unsure what to expect, but hoped my child would be nurtured and taught well. Each year since then my expectations have been exceeded. All 3 of my children now attend St. Ann School and the education they are receiving spiritually, socially and academically is worth every penny. The teachers and assistants work to meet the needs of every child, and an amazing support staff is available to help them. The school is ahead of the curve with technology in every classroom. The curriculum is reviewed and revised to make sure my children are in line with or ahead academically of their contemporaries. Pushing our children to do their best is necessary in today's world, and St. Ann School is preparing them well for the future. A walk through the halls of the school and a glimpse into the classrooms on any given day will provide proof that I, as a parent, already know: St. Ann students love their school. I highly recommend St. Ann School.

St. Ann School 2

Posted October 26, 2014
I am extremely disappointed with St.Ann School.My child has been there for five years and I am shocked to see what really goes on.Certain staff members verbal abuse of children,when parents and children complain it falls on deaf ears,dirty environment,lack of toiletries for children,bullying by students and staff are not addressed properly and incidents are swept under the rug. Some of the teachers are really great and deserve all the credit possible for their hard work.A change of leadership is definitely due.

Posted October 10, 2014
Academically strong school. Very structured. After school tutoring is available if needed. I know my children are receiving an excellent education.

St. Ann School 3

Posted September 07, 2014
The teachers at St. Ann are great but it is way pay due for a leadership change. The principal does not seem to have the best interest of the children in mind. Class sizes have steadily increased over the past years - classes are too large now. The anti-bullying stance at St. Ann is severely lacking. Reports of bullying are not handled seriously. If it wasn't for the dedication of the teachers at St. Ann my child would not be at St. Ann.

St. Ann School 2

Posted December 30, 2013
My child has been at St. Ann for the past 6 years. He has been labeled due to his learning disability. The principal is only concerned with making excellent standardized test scores. The pressure is unbelievable. My child has no confidence at all. They do not give a chance to learn with already labeling him. St. Ann is a disgrace for a school. EVERY CHILD is unique, they are not robots.

Posted August 13, 2013
St. Ann Elementary School is very child focused. The staff is extremely professional. I appreciate the excellent education and spiritual guidance given to my child.

St. Ann School 4

Posted March 05, 2012
My child started PK at St. Ann and is still there. I have nothing but great things to say about the school and administration. There are very few Catholic schools that have smart boards in every class and a Cirriculum Coordinator. I toured all possible schools in my area before sending my child here and do not regret it. My child is academically advanced compared to other kids her ages that go to other Catholic schools. No school is every perfect and I would hope that people that post reviews give a more a "bigger picture" review. I have friends that send their kids to extremely expensive private schools and parents are still unhappy with one thing or another.

Posted January 09, 2012
This is an amazing school with an excellent balance of education with spiritual learning! The office staff is beyond friendly and helpful, as well as the counselors. I love that the teachers always make themselves available to speak with you when they are not teaching. I can not say much about the standardized scoring as we have not done any tests there as of yet. The school is always clean. I believe that St. Ann is absolutely worth the money. I know my son is safe and happy!

Posted September 27, 2011
My 3 chidren attend St. Ann and are receiving a strong academic foundation as well as excellent spiritual guidance. Teachers care about them and go the extra mile to make sure they are succeeding. My children score well on the standarized tests which is due to prep they receive in the classrooms. Through the school we have become associated with many quality families. Glad we are part of St. Ann School.

St. Ann School 1

Posted October 25, 2010
Big mistake sending my children to this school. Yes, there is time for prayer and worship in school, but academically, my children are not learning as much compared to my nieces in another school.

St. Ann School