PK-7|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

Wonderful faith community dedicated to student personal success and building confidence and leadership in students.
July 09, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Wonderful school with great teachers. Strong faith component at all grades and a good community of parents.

Teacher effectiveness:
SCHOOL LEADER
The teachers are dedicated to the individual needs and success of the students. They go above and beyond to meet student needs.
Posted July 10, 2016

Message to families
SCHOOL LEADER
Posted July 09, 2016

I have two children at St. Angela and have been very pleased with our experience. There is a great sense of community and the administration know each child by name. I feel they are being well prepared for high school academically and are also given the opportunity to participate in a variety of extracurricular activities.

My kids have been going to St Angela for the past 7 years and my wife and I have been extremely satisfied with their experience there. I have huge respect for the principal and have been quite satisfied with the teaching staff. I would definitely recommend St Angela to anyone looking for a school environment where their child/children can thrive and reach their maximum potential. The families that are a part of St Angela are extremely friendly and involved with making the school the best that it can be.

All of my children have attended St. Angela Merici. I have one child still there. You will find the school offers a good well rounded program. The school gives your children the tools needed to be successful & well rounded. I like the small school feel. My children gained the confidence and independence they needed to tackle their obstacles. St. Angela also offers a wide variety of extra curricular activities(sports, drama..) The parents, facility & staff all work together for the best interest of the children.

We have been a part of the St. Angela Merici family for going on four years and we are extremely satisfied with the school faculty and curriculum. In addition to achieving excellent scholastic results, they succeed in encouraging families to growth their faith. Sending our children to St. Angela Merici school was one of the best decisions we have made as parents.

St. Angela is a wonderful school. It is very family oriented. The teachers and staff are great!

My child has been attending St. Angela Merici for five years. I confidently state that this school is providing my child with a sound foundation that will not just carry over to high school, but ultimately in life. The teachers have been at an exceptional level year after year. My child has been consistently challenged academically and spiritually. I feel this is a direct reflection of the strength in leadership of the principal and adminstrative staff. The extra curricular activities encouraged at St. Angela Merici is another sound factor in providing such a solid foundation for the students. This school truly has something for everyone! I am confident that St. Angela Merici School's principal, administration, and faculty are very well capable in educating "the entire child".

I participated in a number of private tours and open houses before deciding to send my child to St. Angela Merici. A lot of what I heard at these tours intrigued me. A lot of what I SAW at St. Angela Merici impressed me! I met the administration; I met the faculty; I saw the classroom environment; I was shown the curriculum; I was shown the various extra curriculars. A few years later, I strongly feel that the right decision was made in sending my child to St. Angela Merici. There is a solid group of teachers established in all grade levels. I believe it says a lot when a school maintains their staff. St. Angela Merici is also academically sound by being SACS accredited. The administration has always allowed an aura of pride for the parents by the way they conduct themselves professionally. The various extra curricular activities from sports to the chess club allows all students the opportunity to participate. I highly recommend all parents to strongly consider St. Angela Merici School.

Last modified St. Angela Merici School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7