PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The teachers and administrators go above and beyond for their students. This is a great school.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers have always been great... But Miss Miller is an exception! She AMAZING!!!!!!!! I'm gonna miss her

Amount of homework: Agree

Not too much, not too little!!!! They learn so much at such a young age! ANNNNND they still teach cursive writing!

Develops character: Agree

The school knows every One of their students by names! It's not just a school, it's a family!

SHES THE BEST SECOND GRADE TEACHER!!!! So blessed to have her as my daughters teacher!!!!

My daughter has attended Our lady of divine providence since the age of 3 and is now entering 6th grade. The teachers and faculty are wonderful with the students. The best choice I made was sending my daughter to OLDP. She has learned so much academically and has taken interest in robotics. I know when she enters high school she will more than prepared. Check out OLDP and become part of our family! -parent

High Academic Standards Small size classes the provide Maximum Teacher to Student Learning Students lean Music, Spanish, Singing and Sports as well as rigorous Academics which will prepare my child for any further education they choose while coming from a caring family like religious environment that allowed growth with confidence.

Our Lady of Divine Providence is the BEST kept secret in town. I visited many Catholic schools all over Metairie and Harahan for 6 months to decide where to place my two children. I chose O.L.D.P because of it's EXCELLENT academics, teaching staff , after school activities and sports. And in my opinion as long as the school keeps on track with following Catholic teaching, prayer and good morals, it will continue to do well. This school gets an "A" from me.

I have four children at OLDP and could not be happier. The staff is nurturing, intelligent, and supportive of all issues. The office staff knows every child by name and most of the parents. Which is a wonderful perk of being at a small school. My children have scored high on the Terra Nova standardized tests and are extremely happy to be at OLDP. They often tell me that they never want to leave. The teachers are open to discussing any concerns and the communication is amazing. I can't imagine having my children at any other school. I highly recommend this school to anyone from the extremely intelligent child to the children that need a little more attention. One of my children needed extra help in Math and entered the Catapult program. Now they are thriving and so confident. You are not just a number at OLDP, every child there is important. I just can't say enough about what a wonderful school it is!!!!

My children thrive here! Its not only a wonderful education but I cannot brag enough about the loving atmosphere that is provided.

Last modified Our Lady Of Divine Providence School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8