PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

What a great environment for my children. Postive staff from the top to the bottom with great technology built into the curriculum. Christian values permeate the campus. My children are thriving and we were welcomed into the school when transferring from another private school in the area.

This school doens't know the meaning of privacy. If you send your child here, be prepared, they will talk to non-school officials about your child. This may be only a few instances, but one is one too many.

great teachers, atmosphere, and school. like a family

My child is receiving the best education. The teachers and administration are caring, passionate, and motivated. Because of this, my child loves his school!

Our school is full of wonderful families and awesome teachers.

The education that is provided for my child and all others is outstanding due to our excellent teachers and awesome principal and assistant principal. Our children are blessed! The morals and values that are taught daily empower these children to be the best they can be!

The faculty & staff are incredible! They love my children and I know every morning when I drop them off they are in a safe environment! I can't think of a better school!

JGS is a wonderful school. The faculty is top notch and really care about the students academic, social and religious goals and achievements. JGS continues to provide a safe and happy home for my children! I can't say enough about the school!

JGS has caring, motivated teachers that provide all types of students the opportunity to learn and explore to their greatest potential in a christian setting. The four kids @ my house say it just totally rocks!

My wife and I have one child at JGS and we are very pleased with our choice to send our child there. The administration and other families care alot about the students, the students' performance, and the school.

Last modified Jesus Good Shepherd School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6