Monroe, LA

Posted April 04, 2011
What a great environment for my children. Postive staff from the top to the bottom with great technology built into the curriculum. Christian values permeate the campus. My children are thriving and we were welcomed into the school when transferring from another private school in the area.

Jesus Good Shepherd School 1

Posted October 12, 2010
This school doens't know the meaning of privacy. If you send your child here, be prepared, they will talk to non-school officials about your child. This may be only a few instances, but one is one too many.

Posted April 25, 2010
great teachers, atmosphere, and school. like a family

Posted April 25, 2010
My child is receiving the best education. The teachers and administration are caring, passionate, and motivated. Because of this, my child loves his school!

Posted April 24, 2010
Our school is full of wonderful families and awesome teachers.

Posted April 24, 2010
The education that is provided for my child and all others is outstanding due to our excellent teachers and awesome principal and assistant principal. Our children are blessed! The morals and values that are taught daily empower these children to be the best they can be!

Posted April 21, 2010
The faculty & staff are incredible! They love my children and I know every morning when I drop them off they are in a safe environment! I can't think of a better school!

Posted April 20, 2010
JGS is a wonderful school. The faculty is top notch and really care about the students academic, social and religious goals and achievements. JGS continues to provide a safe and happy home for my children! I can't say enough about the school!

Posted April 20, 2010
JGS has caring, motivated teachers that provide all types of students the opportunity to learn and explore to their greatest potential in a christian setting. The four kids @ my house say it just totally rocks!

Posted December 30, 2009
My wife and I have one child at JGS and we are very pleased with our choice to send our child there. The administration and other families care alot about the students, the students' performance, and the school.

Jesus Good Shepherd School
900 Good Shepherd Lane, Monroe, LA  71201
Last modified Jesus Good Shepherd School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Jesus Good Shepherd School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top